Forum
Accueil

Espace
Membres

Index du Forum -> Accessoires -> Coach Factory Outlet

Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aderfp633

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 17, 2013 6:37 pm    Sujet du message: Coach Factory Outlet Répondre en citant

Lorenzo Wins Qatar,Coach Outlet; Valentino Rossi Second!
Lots of the pre-season MotoGP news guided toward Valentino Rossi’s go back to Yamaha and also the debut of rookie sensation Marc Marquez,Coach Outlet Store Online, however in the the outlet round from the 2013 MotoGP World Championship defending World Champion Jorge Lorenzo,Coach Outlet Store Online, the overlooked man,Coach Factory Outlet, showed he’s still usually the one to beat. But the others didn’t be unable to thrill.Lorenzo completely dominated the proceedings under t Street Bike Levers he lights at Losail International Circuit. The Spaniard started from pole, nailed the beginning and pulled away to a resounding 5.990- clutch lever second margin of victory on his factory Yamaha."I’m really happy,Coach Factory Outlet, really pleased and incredibly satisfied with myself together with the team," the Yamaha Factory Racing rider told motogp.com. "This weekend is actually quite perfect, specially in the race when we were predominant from the beginning."I designed a nice beginning and that i knew that might pushing over the first laps were key. I popped two seconds associated with a gap which provided me with the main and allowed me to stay calm. "This is a great result for Yamaha and the team and I’m really happy for Valentino, who had possessed a very bad situation within the last few two yearsrrr time. They have demonstrated again that he's an incredibly fast and complete rider."Let’s see what will happen in Texas!"While Lorenzo reserve the race early,Coach Outlet, the battle for second was just about the most intense in recent memory. Therefore it become a storybook make contact with Yamaha for Rossi. He and Marquez had endurance duel with the final three laps, this after Rossi wanted to claw his which are to that particular position after a beginning race mistake put him behind. Rossi and Marquez traded second several ti SportBike Levers mes in your closing laps, until the seven-time MotoGP World Champion gave the up-and-coming rookie a lesson as they turned in an outstanding final lap to hold on to off Marquez by .2 associated with a second. It absolutely was both an exciting comeback for Rossi together with a promising result for that rookie Marquez having podium within his MotoGP debut.“In the end I had put together an awesome battle with Marc for second place," Rossi said. "I’m so happy: in my situation, many of my buddies and my fans who have had to suffer two difficult season. Also for Yamaha, which starts the time of year with first and second places – so so good!”With Lorenzo and Rossi one-two, it turned out a the best season opener to the factory Yamaha squad.Repsol Honda’s Dani Pedrosa was a student in second Motorcycle lever for a lot of the race, but the forceful battle of Marquez and Rossi shuffled him back in fourth on the closing laps. Along at the flag Pedrosa Motorcycle lever was 3.2 seconds behind his young teammate. Interestingly, it was actually Marquez who earned the distinction with the fastest lap of waking time, clocking a 1:55.445 as he was charging on lap three.Monster Yamaha Tech 3’s Cal Crutchlow was an issue in that particular battle for second for the majority of the race, but with four laps to look he made a slip and ran wide consequently one while under time limits fro motorcycle clutch m Rossi. That put him out from the running with the podium and hubby crossed the queue fifth.Alvaro Bautista was obviously a lonely sixth for the Gresini Honda.Another frontrunner who shut off was Stefan Bradl, the German crashing while battl clutch and brake levers ing Rossi for fifth.It wasn't a poor day for no less than a pair of the 3 Americans. Nicky Hayden and Ben Spies both finished while in the top 10. H adjustable lever ayden was eighth, nearly running down his teammate Andrea Dovizioso to the final lap. Spies, meanwhile, ran a conservative race, stayed cleaned, protecting his still tender shoulder after crashing in qualifying, and handle 10th. Colin Edwards dropped out of your race which has a broken rear sprocket on his FTR machine. He was running 15th at that moment.Spaniard Pol Espargaro took victory while in the first post-Marquez era of Moto2. Espargaro beat Brit Scott Redding. Japan’s Takaaki Nakagami was third, rendering it a clean podium sweep for Kalex-framed machines.Luis Salom managed to get an excellent day for Spanish riders. The Red Bull KTM Ajo rider won the Moto3 opener. It marked the third-career victory for Salom, who was simply runner up on the Moto3 not too long ago.MotoGPJorge Lorenzo (Yamaha)Valentino Rossi (Yamaha)Marc Marquez (Honda)Dani Pedorsa (Honda)Cal Crutchlow (Yamaha)Alvaro Bautista (Honda)Andrea Dovizioso (Ducati)Nicky Hayden (Ducati)Andrea Iannone (Ducati)
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    www.badminton-web.fr Index du Forum -> Accessoires
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: