Forum
Accueil

Espace
Membres

Index du Forum -> Livre d'or -> 11. Jules Cluzel

Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aderfp633

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 17, 2013 6:48 pm    Sujet du message: 11. Jules Cluzel Répondre en citant

World Superbike Phillip Island Results 2013,adjustable Lever
The main round of this 2013 World Superbike season at Phillip Island had been a triumph for Aprilia. Aprilia Racing team riders Sylvain Guintoli and Eugene Lavertytook wins in Race 1 and also, respectively,and satellite rider Michel Fabrizio of Red Devils Romamade the podium during the first contest, during the second,he was wellwithin striking distance of another third-place. Since of course was said and done, an italian man , marqueleft Phillip Islandwiththe top three spots on the overall points battleas well asthe commitment of another remarkable season.Race 1The RSV4 dominated Race 1 at Phillip Island, with newcomer towards the Aprilia Racing Team,Borse Gucci Outlet,CNC sport bike parts, Guintoli,Gucci Outlet, taking the win in front of teammate, Laverty. Fabrizio is at a tit-for-tat battle with Laverty approximately the very last lap,Borse Gucci, but fell lacking the factory rider earlier than the checkers."It's great for starters a victory," said Guintoli."Quite honestly,adjustable levers, once the tests I realize I could prosper and at all my intention were to provide it with my all. Come about is definitely to win, but sometimes you have to get accustomed to conditions. However, today the setting was good, Some have serious concerns about tire duration and everything went as per plan. With the first race I did not leave with a nice beginning and i lost just a few positions, Motorcycle lever but lap by lap I stubled onto the appropriate pace to go forward. Eugene had gotten away well and while I overtook him I been able to keep th clutch lever e distance and take this important win."Laverty was in prime form early in the race, leading the most important 14 laps of competition and remaining out on tumultuous field jostling for position behind. Kawasaki Racing’s Tom Sykes held steady in second for the opening laps, then lost position as Pata Honda’s Leon Haslam and Team Ducati Alstare’s Carlos Checa moved past, displacing the British rider to fourth. Haslam and Checa then returned and forth in a fight for the runner-up spot until mid-race when Guintoli, who finished Lap 1 in sixth-place, pushed past Checa for s Motorcycle racing parts econd. Once Checa was lost wh adjustable handle ile running in thirdafter scheming to make a pass onBMW Motorrad GoldBet’s Marco Melandri,Gucci Sito Ufficiale, who was simply in fourth. The Spaniard accidentallyclipped the S1000RR's rear tire,Borse Gucci Outlet, obtaining Melandri during the process. Checa sustained a concussion and was taken up the infirmary where he regained speech soon there after, but he no memory from the incident. He was utilized a hospital in Melbourne for additional tests it is likely to recover fully.Checa and Melandri’s misfortune would have been a boon to Fabrizio,Gucci Outlet,Sportbike lever, giving him room move from sixth to fourth. Here lap,Gucci Borse, he moved into third-place and proceeded to challenge for second into the fi SportBike Levers nish. Fabrizio get a remarkable performance,billet mirror, moving from 11th-place because of the opening laps to get the rostrum.Melandri’s teammate, Chaz Davies, finished when real in fourth ahead of Sykes in fifth and Sykes’ teammate, Loris Baz, in sixth. Haslam fell time for seventh by the end from the race, with fellow Pata Honda rider,Brake and Clutch Lever,Borse Gucci, Jonathan Rea in eighth. FIXI Crescent Suzuki’s Leon Camier took ninth while MR-Racing’s Max Neukirchner rounded out there top-10.World Superbike Phillip Island Race 1 Results 2013: 1. Sylvain Guintoli (Aprilia) 2. Eugene Laverty (Aprilia) 3. Michel Fabrizio (Aprilia) 4. Chaz Davies (BMW) 5. Tom Sykes (Kawasaki) 6. Loris Baz (Kawasaki) 7. Leon Haslam (Honda) 8. Jonathan Rea (Honda) 9. Leon Camier (Suzuki) 10. Max Neukirchner (Ducati) 11. Jules Cluzel (Suzuki) 12. Ivan Clementi (BMW) 13. Alexander Lundh (Kawasaki) 14. Glen Allerton (BMW) 15. Jamie Stauffer (Honda) 16. Federico Sandi (Kawasaki) 17. Vittorio Iannuzzo (BMW) Race 2Laverty released above in Race 2 at Phillip Island, using lead from his teammate, Guintoli,racing lever,Gucci Borse, within the last few laps within the contest. Melandri made up for his disappointing showing in Race 1 by rounding the podium in Race 2."At the finale, (of Race 2) by means of was Sylvain, Melandri and me, I often and managed to depart, shaving more tenths off my pace," said Laverty. "The popularity two laps from the finish was nice confirmation we turned up to your races through the absolute best conditions.Forty-five points following your first race are many nice spoils. I've never started a season this well and already we'll be thinking about Aragon and approaches to remain this path."Guintoli led for 16 of one's 22 laps after taking front from Laverty at the beginning of the race, though the Irish rider never gave his teammate much room, remaining on his rear tire until making the shift to top. Melandri was a student in the combo to boot or perhaps lasted into second on a brief period,Gucci Sito Ufficiale, but Laverty was quick to retaliate. Fabrizio finished in fourth while Sykes managed to claim fifth. Althea Racing’s Davide Giugliano took sixth and was as well as Superbike rookie Jules Cluzel of FIXI Crescent Suzuki in seventh.Baz crashed early in the race gradually retired from competition, Davies occurred too but remained inside mix to finish in 17th. Checa decided not to lineup for Race 2 following his crash in the last clutch and brake levers event.Laverty sits atop the actual leaderboard,bar end mirror, though Guintoli is mathematically tied for the lead in second. Fabrizio is third accompanied by Sykes in fourth whileMelandrisits infifth.World Superbike Phillip Island Race 2 Results: 1. Eugene Laverty (Aprilia) 2. Sylvain Guintoli (Aprilia) 3. Marco Melandri (BMW) 4. Michel Fabrizio (Aprilia) 5. Tom Sykes (Kawasaki) 6. Davide Giugliano (Aprilia) 7. Jules Cluzel (Suzuki) 8. Jonathan Rea (Honda) 9. Leon Camier (Suzuki) 10. Leon Haslam (Honda) 11. Max Neukirchner (Ducati) motorcycle clutch 12. Glen Allerton (BMW) 13. Jamie Stauffer (Honda) 14. Federico Sandi (Kawasaki) 15. Alexander Lundh (Kawasaki) 16. Vittorio Iannuzzo (BMW) 17. Chaz Davies (BMW)2013 World Superbike Championship Points: 1. Eugene Laverty, 45 2. Sylvain Guintoli, 45 3. Michel Fabrizio, 29 4. Tom Sykes, 22 5. Marco Melandri, 16 6. Jonathan Rea, 16 7. Leon Haslam, 15 8. Jules C Street Bike Levers luzel, 14 9. Leon Camier, 14 10. Chaz Davies, 13 Have to get in on your 2013 World Superbike action? Play Motorcycle USA’s Fantasy Superbike the chance to win prizes similar to a VIP vacation in Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca and $50 gift cards from Motorcycle-Superstore.com. Join the loop before it’s already happening.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    www.badminton-web.fr Index du Forum -> Livre d'or
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: