Forum
Accueil

Espace
Membres

Index du Forum -> Conseils pour débuter -> Gucci Borse

Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aderfp633

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 17, 2013 7:28 pm    Sujet du message: Gucci Borse Répondre en citant

WSBK: Round #6 &#8211,Gucci Sito Ufficiale,Borse Gucci; Portimao Qualifying Results
WSBK Pr:With the grey skies for the Autodromo International do Algarve,Gucci Borse,Gucci Outlet, the en clutch and brake levers i FIM Superbike World Championship riders tackled today the 6th Tissot-Superpole of the year.A tremendously close battle in the top slot to the grid saw Tom Sykes scoring his 16th career pole position for one thousandth to a second – that can mean only 4.5 cm – on Eugene Laverty. Identical gap amongst the top-2 riders in Superpole happened just one occasion before, like in 2009 Ben Spies snatched pole from Michel Fabrizio at Kyalami. The 1’41.360 set by British rider meant an additional new Best Lap on your Portuguese track.Tom Sykes:“I am really grateful to have five Tissot-Superpole wins within the bounce, it's just a record in my position. I used to be able to perform my own time even on a dry and sunny track but motorcycle clutch Eugene Laverty almost beat me for it this time around. Now i am getting excited about two races tomorrow and I am expecting the theifs to be difficult. We took a circuit best lap plus i was astonished at that because last season I convey a good lap in better conditions. I think it demonstrates that Pirelli have created an effective step in the tyres.”Eugene Laverty:“You can’t have any better the pole than that! Nonetheless I’m delighted to be in the front row. I created a small mistake on my fast lap and i also thought I needed compromised my performance. It’s a waste for this thousandth of the second, however in any case we’re ready to your races tomorrow and this the climate conditions is going to be good.”Today’s Superpole was partly dependent element, as drops of rain did start to fall moments prior to a begin Superpole 2. Much like the 2013 WSBK Sporting Regulations, one further 20-minute wet session passed off with all 12 riders involved. The stipulations quickly improved,Gucci Sito Ufficiale, though,Borse Gucci Outlet,Gucci Borse, meaning the riders could fight to get the best positions in the grid for a dry track.Jonathan Rea completes the very first row of this grid for tomorrow’s two races, continuing to impress following the excellent performance in qualifying. Fourth place Marco Melandri finished to increase Sylvain Guintoli, Loris Baz as well improving Carlos Checa,Borse Gucci Outlet, who was in a position to deal a good lap onboard his 1199 Panigale R despite his left shoulder injury.Frenchman Jules Cluzel was 8th from the flag in addition to the Italian trio of Michel Fabrizio,Gucci Outlet, Ayrton Badovini and Davide Giugliano. The 2011 STK1000 Champion possessed a minor crash at Turn 8 in the past Superpole session.Tissot-Superpole times:1. Sykes (Kawasaki) 1’41.360 average 163.094 kph2. Laverty (Aprilia) 1’41.3613. Rea (Honda) 1’41.7874. Melandri (BMW) 1’42.1155. Guintoli (Aprilia) 1’42.2096. Baz (Kawasaki) 1’42.3287. Checa (Ducati) 1’42.4058. Cluzel (Suzuki) 1’42.6459. Fabrizio (Aprilia) 1’43.03210. Badovini (Ducati)11. Giugliano (Aprilia)12. Davies (BMW)13. Camier (Suzuki)14. Haslam (Honda)15. Neukirchner (Ducati)World Supersport – Lowes on pole over Sofuoglu:Sam Lowes keeps his 2013 pole position streak alive by securing the top end i'm all over this the grid – for the fourth in time a row – after today’s Qualifying 2. The actual Championship leader set a thriving lap-time of 1’44.804 using race tires, resulting your only rider competent to lap below the 1’45 bracket. Kenan Sofuoglu will become tomorrow’s race from 2nd place, and then Sheridan Morais, team mate Fabien Foret and Andrea Antonelli.Dutchman Michael van der Mark was 6th before Jack Kennedy and Luca Scassa. The Irishman possessed a collision with Lowes in the session in which he escaped uninjured, despite some initial concern.David Salom proved 11th,Borse Gucci, behind Raffaele De Rosa and rookie Riccardo Russo. Another collision involved Mathew Scholtz and Gabor Talmacsi, while an unfortunate Lorenzo Zanetti crashed on his own at Turn 15, eventually qualifying in 26th place.Times:1. Lowes (Yamaha) 1’44.804 average 157.734 kph2. Sofuoglu (Kawasaki) 1’45.3193. Morais (Honda) 1’45.5344. Foret (Kawasaki) 1’45.8455. Motorcycle lever Antonelli (Kawasaki) 1’46.0356. Vd Mark (Honda) 1’46.0857. Kennedy (Honda) 1’46.1318. Scassa (Kawasaki) 1’46.2119. De Rosa (Honda) 1’46.25410. Russo (Kawasaki) 1’46.272Superstock 1000:An early on crash at Turn 14 would not allow Sylvain Barrier to enhance his lap-time adjustable lever set yesterday in Qualifying 1, but didn’t pun intended, the defending STK1000 Champion from scoring his 3rd pole position of year. Monza race winner Lorenzo Savadori might close in the lead at his penultimate quick lap attempt just before the flag in today’s second qualifying session, eventually finishing 2nd with a 0.071 seconds gap from tomorrow’s pole-sitter.Italy’s Eddi La Marra secured the previous slot of this first row by winding up third in advance of Kawasaki duo of former STK600 Champion Jeremy Guarnoni and Romain Lanusse. Championship leader Niccolò Canepa will be needing a good beginning in tomorrow’s race as he appeared qualifying in 8th place behind Argentinean Leandro Mercado and Czech Ondrej Jezek.Times:1. Barrier (BMW) 1’45.881 average 156.130 kph2. Savadori (Kawasaki) 1’45.9523. La Marra (Ducati) 1’46.0414. Guarnoni (Kawasaki) 1’46.3855. Lanusse (Kawasaki) 1’46.5306. Mercado (Kawasaki) 1’46.9407. Jezek (Ducati) 1’46.9598. Canepa (Ducati) 1’46.9609. Lussiana (Kawasaki) 1’47.01710. McFadden (BMW) 1’47.545Superstock 600 – Race:Franco Morbidelli has won a magnificent and unpredictable Superstock 600 race at Portimao, using a close 4-way battle with the victory within the closing stages. The maiden STK600 victory to the 19 year-old Italian – who had previously been warmly cheered by WSBK rider Michel Fabrizio at Parc Fermé soon after – became a pure demonstration of perfect race craft, especially relating to the last lap, while he fought hand and hand with Tony Covena to your lead prior to Dutchman went wide at Turn 13, allowing Bastien Chesaux and Gauthier Duwelz for getting through.While Morbidelli managed to defend his small margin to entirely as race winner, Duwelz surely could develop a very last minute pass ov Street Bike Levers er Chesaux within the finish straight for 2nd, along with a clearly disappointed Covena that you follow in 4th place after a great performance on target.Pole-sitter Adrian Nestorovic’s race drew to the very early end inside the first turn after high-siding and landing badly about the tarmac. The Australian was identified as having no major injuries as well as a concussion.Results:1. Morbidelli (Kawasaki) 10 Laps/45.920 km in 18’20.298 average 150.243 kph2. Duwelz (Yamaha) 0.0623. Chesaux (Honda) 0.1034. Coveña (Kawasaki) 0.2205. Gamarino (Kawasaki) 3.6636. Nocco (Kawasaki) 4.7847. Marchal (Yamaha) 5.6408. Mulhauser (Yamaha) 11.6309. Vitali ( Motorcycle racing parts Suzuki) 11.81410. Jones (Honda) 15.20011. Salvadori (Yamaha) 15.36612. Casalotti (Yamaha) 17.15713. D’Annunzio (Yamaha) 17.29614. Cecchini (Honda) 17.49215. Schmitter (Yamaha) 18.465Stan Motorcycle lever dings:1. Duwelz 772. Chesaux 563. Morbidelli 544. Cove clutch lever ña 525. Morrentino 336. Mulhauser 327. Nestorovic 318. Gamarino 319. Salvadori 2710. Nocco 2511. Tessels 1912. Casalotti 1913. Tuuli 1714. Tatasciore 1615. Vitali 15For much more info: www.worldsbk.com -->
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    www.badminton-web.fr Index du Forum -> Conseils pour débuter
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: