Forum
Accueil

Espace
Membres

Index du Forum -> Offres/demandes de matériel -> June 22nd

Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aderfp633

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 17, 2013 7:32 pm    Sujet du message: June 22nd Répondre en citant

Yoshimura Suzuki’s Stewart Optimistic Despite Bad Luck At High Point MX
Recommendations from Yoshimura…MT. MORRIS, PA (June 9,Gucci Borse, 2013) – Yoshimura Suzuki Factory Racing’s James Stewart suffered greater than his great amount of misfortune at round four for the 2013 AMA Pro Motocross Championships at High Point Raceway in Mt. Morris, PA,Borse Gucci, on Saturday afternoon. Although Stewart what food was in spectacular form on his Yoshimura Suzuki RM-Z450 and led the primary several laps in the second moto, some unfortunate events forced him to retire early from both races.During the first moto, the Yoshimura Suzuki rider overcame an awful start and fought his distance to the premium 10. Unfortunately,Gucci Outlet, a tiny tip-over right after the first 2 laps sent him back many positions and also in doing this he lost nearly every one of his tear-offs. A year his which were found in the best he to remove his mud covered goggles on the end of your moto. About the final lap,Gucci Sito Ufficiale, he took a rock in the eye and was unable to finish the race. With the second moto, Stewart got a good start on his Yoshimura Suzuki RM-Z450 and took charge inside of the first couple of turns. He was laying down blisteringly hot laps when he came over a jump and discovered his front rotor was broken. He was expected to, again, retire belonging to the race prematurely.“In the next moto, I had an excellent jump and passed a lot of people,” said Stewart. “I decided to the lead products I emerged within the finish line jump,Borse Gucci Outlet, when i don’t determine if I clipped something, although i went via a flight and my front tire started sticking. I looked down as well as rotor was broken. Last week it’s been the first thing following on from the other. Inside first moto around the last lap, I obtained hit while in the eye by using a rock therefore it knocked me dizzy actually, so i didn’t finish. It was simply a bummer. But I’ve have got to stop towards Yoshimura Suzuki team, I think that way was to begin with we raced all year long. I have been capable of making my way around those guys, although I created a few mistakes, I felt like I'd extra inside me. Now we’ll use some with this momentum and are available back strong for Budds Creek.”Yoshimura Suzuki Factory Racing’s next race is round five from the 2013 AMA Pro Motocross Championships on Saturday, June 22nd, along at the Budds Creek National in Mechanicsville, MD. Investigate High Point “Behind The Scenes Race Report”:2013 High Point MX 450 Results:1. Ryan Villopoto 2. Ryan Dungey 3. Tyla Rattray4. Justin Barcia5. Mike Alessi6. Trey Canard7. Ryan Sipes8. Josh Grant9. Jake Weimer10. Broc Tickle2013 AMA Pro Motocross 450 Standings:1. Ryan Villopoto – 1932. Ryan Dungey – 1773. Justin Barcia – 1484. Trey Canard – 1205. Mike Alessi – 1166. James Stewart – 1047. Tyla Rattray – 958. Ryan Sipes – 799. Jake Weimer – 6910. Broc Tickle – 67
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    www.badminton-web.fr Index du Forum -> Offres/demandes de matériel
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: