Forum
Accueil

Espace
Membres

Index du Forum -> Conseils pour se perfectionner -> 11.81410. Jones

Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aderfp633

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 17, 2013 7:33 pm    Sujet du message: 11.81410. Jones Répondre en citant

WSBK: Round #6 – Portimao Qualifying Results
WSBK News release:Under the grey skies belonging to the Autodromo International do Algarve,Gucci Borse, the eni FIM Superbike World Championship riders tackled today the 6th Tissot-Superpole of the season.A remarkably close battle for your top slot on the grid saw Tom Sykes scoring his 16th career pole position for one thousandth connected with a second – that results in only 4.5 cm – on Eugene Laverty. The identical gap within the top-2 riders in Superpole happened only one time before, for instance 2009 Ben Spies snatched pole from Michel Fabrizio at Kyalami. The 1’41.360 set from the British rider meant also a new Best Lap for any Portuguese track.Tom Sykes:“I am really grateful to have five Tissot-Superpole wins on clutch and brake levers the bounce,Borse Gucci Outlet, this is the record to me. I was able to do my own time on the dry and sunny track but Eugene Laverty almost beat me to barefoot jogging this occassion. I am just longing for two races tomorrow and i'm expecting them how to be challenging. We took a circuit best lap we was surprised at that because this past year I get a good lap in better conditions. I think it points too Pirelli have made a superb step while using the tyres.”Eugene Laverty:“You can’t get any greater the pole than that! Regardless I’m grateful to be about the front row. I launched a small mistake modest fast lap and I thought I had produced compromised my performance. It’s unfortunate to make the thousandth connected with a second,Borse Gucci, nevertheless in nevertheless we’re ready for your races tomorrow thinking that aspect co adjustable handle nditions is going to be good.”Today’s Superpole was partly depending element, as drops of rain begun to fall moments just before the begin Superpole 2. Are anticipated to grow the 2013 WSBK Sporting Regulations, one further 20-minute wet session developed with all of the 12 riders involved. The stipulations quickly improved, though,Gucci Borse, meaning the riders could fight for the top positions over the grid for the dry track.Jonathan Rea completes the original row of this grid for tomorrow’s two races, continuing to impress following your excellent performance in qualifying. Fourth place Marco Melandri finished previous to Sylvain Guintoli, Loris Baz plus improving motorcycle clutch Carlos Checa,Gucci Sito Ufficiale, who has been prepared to publish the best lap onboard his 1199 Panigale R despite his left shoulder injury.Frenchman Jules Cluzel was 8th around the flag pursued by an italian man , trio of Michel Fabrizio,Borse Gucci Outlet,Gucci Outlet,Gucci Outlet, Ayrton Badovini and Davide Giugliano. This year's STK1000 Champion was built with a minor crash at Turn 8 within the last few Superpole session.Tissot-Superpole times:1. Sykes (Kawasaki) 1’41.360 average 163.094 kph2. Laverty (Aprilia) 1’41.3613. Rea (Honda) 1’41.7874. Melandri (BMW) 1’42.1155. Guintoli (Aprilia) 1&#8 Motorcycle racing parts 217;42.2096. Baz (Kawasaki) 1’42.3287. Checa (Ducati) 1’42.4058. Cluzel (Suzuki) 1’42.6459. Fabrizio (Aprilia) 1’43.03210. Badovini (Ducati)11. Giugliano (Aprilia)12. Davies (BMW)13. Camier (Suzuki)14. Haslam (Honda)15. Neukirchner (Ducati)World Supersport – Lowes on pole over Sofuoglu:Sam Lowes keeps his 2013 pole position streak alive by securing some of the best correct the grid – for any fourth period in a row – after today’s Qualifying 2. Today's Championship leader set a productive lap-time of 1’44.804 using race tires, resulting the only real rider in a position to lap beneath the 1’45 bracket. Kenan Sofuoglu begins tomorrow’s race from 2nd place, as well as Sheridan Morais, team mate Fabien Foret and Andrea Antonelli.Dutchman Michael van der Mark was 6th just before Jack Kennedy and Luca Scassa. The Irishman was built with a collision with Lowes during the session through which he escaped uninjured, despite some initial concern.David Salom appeared 11th,Borse Gucci, behind Raffaele De Rosa and rookie Riccardo Russo. Another collision involved Mathew Scholtz and Gabor Talmacsi,Gucci Sito Ufficiale, while a regrettable Lorenzo Zanetti crashed by himself at Turn 15, eventually qualifying in 26th place.Times:1. Lowes (Yamaha) 1’44.804 average 157.734 kph2. Sofuoglu (Kawasaki) 1’45.3193. Morais (Honda) 1’45.5344. Foret (Kawasaki) 1’45.8455. Antonelli (Kawasaki) 1’46.0356. Vd Mark (Honda) 1’46.0857. Kennedy (Honda) 1’46.1318. Scassa (Kawasaki) 1’46.2119. De Rosa (Honda) 1’46.25410. Russo (Kawasaki) 1’46.272Superstock 1000:An earlier crash at Turn 14 would not allow Sylvain Barrier to further improve his lap-time set yesterday in Qualifying 1, but didn’t stay away from the defending STK1000 Champion from scoring his 3rd pole position of the season. Monza race winner Lorenzo Savadori could close about the lead at his penultimate quick lap attempt leading to a flag in today’s second qualifying session, eventually finishing 2nd with adjustable lever a 0.071 seconds gap from tomorrow’s pole-sitter.Italy’s Eddi La Marra secured much more slot belonging to the first row by winding up third before Kawasaki duo of former STK600 Champion Jeremy Guarnoni and Romain Lanusse. Championship leader Niccolò Canepa have to have an enhancement in tomorrow’s race because finished up qualifying in 8th place behind Argentinean Leandro Mercado and Czech Ondrej Jezek.Times:1. Barrier (BMW) 1’45.881 average 156.130 kph2. Savadori (Kawasaki) 1’45.9523. La Marra (Ducati) 1’46.0414. Guarnoni (Kawasaki) 1’46.3855. Lanusse (Kawasaki) 1’46.5306. Street Bike Levers Mercado (Kawasaki) 1’46.9407. Jezek (Ducati) 1’46.9598. Canepa (Ducati) 1’46.9609. Lussiana (Kawasaki) 1’47.01710. McFadden (BMW) 1’47.545Superstock 600 – Race:Franco Morbidelli has won a remarkable and unpredictable Superstock 600 race at Portimao, following a close 4-way battle for your victory from the closing stages. The maiden STK600 victory for the 19 year old Italian – who was warmly cheered by WSBK rider Michel Fabrizio at Parc Fermé in the future – became a pure ex Motorcycle lever ample of perfect race craft, especially within the last lap, because he fought side by side with Tony Covena in the lead before the Dutchman went wide at Turn 13, allowing Bastien Chesaux and Gauthier Duwelz to have through.While Morbidelli was able defend his small margin to cross the line as race winner, Duwelz might generate a eleventh hour pass over Chesaux about the finish straight for 2nd, along with a clearly disappointed Covena to adhere to in 4th place after an exilerating performance not off course.Pole-sitter Adrian Nestorovic’s race drew to a new very early end for the first turn after high-siding and landing badly relating to the tarmac. The Australian was told they have no major injuries except for a concussion.Results:1. Morbidelli (Kawasaki) 10 Laps/45.920 km in 18’20.298 average 150.243 kph2. Duwelz (Yamaha) 0.0623. Chesaux (Honda) 0.1034. Coveña (Kawasaki) 0.2205. Gamarino (Kawasaki) 3.6636. Nocco (Kawasaki) 4.7847. Marchal (Yamaha) 5.6408. Mulhauser (Yamaha) 11.6309. Vitali (Suzuki) 11.81410. Jones (Honda) 15.20011. Salvadori (Yamaha) 15.36612. Casalotti (Yamaha) 17.15713. D’Annunzio (Yamaha) 17.29614. Cecchini (Honda) 17.49215. Schmitter (Yamaha) 18.465Standings:1. Duwelz 772. Chesaux 563. Morbidelli 544. Coveña 525. Morrentino 336. Mulhauser 327. Nestorovic 318. Gamarino 319. Salvadori 2710. Nocco 2511. Tesse brake clutch levers ls 1912. Casalotti 1913. Tuuli 1714. Tatasciore 1615. Vitali 15For much more info: www.worldsbk.com -->
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    www.badminton-web.fr Index du Forum -> Conseils pour se perfectionner
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: