Forum
Accueil

Espace
Membres

Index du Forum -> Raquettes -> essentially the tires

Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aderfp633

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 17, 2013 7:39 pm    Sujet du message: essentially the tires Répondre en citant

Max Biaggi Rides Again!
Former World Superbike and 250cc World Champion Max Biaggi ended a two-day test while using Pramac Ducati team today,Gucci Borse, an italian man ,Gucci Outlet, riding the team’s Ducati Desmosedici GP13 inside the Mugello circuit in Italy.Though the test featured some inclement weather following both days, Biaggi can reacquaint himself with the power within the new-generation MotoGP bikes, the carbon brakes also, the Bridgestone tires.“I’m back in being a rider responsible for in eight months,Borse Gucci,Gucci Borse,” Biaggi said inside a Pramac press release. “It was great because a sport which i really love, and after what can evoke a considerably long time,Gucci Outlet,Gucci Sito Ufficiale, it has been an excellent possibility to ride a MotoGP bike. As a result of laps I simply felt which had really been away for eight years, want . MotoGP bike has a fast reaction, including a progression which simply doesn’t take place in a Superbike. It was subsequently also nice because I established a great feeling while using the crowd who were sent to me due to this test,Borse Gucci Outlet, just like lake began in Aprilia last season. There was having a positive feeling between everybody,Borse Gucci, just about the most was only one single test. I’d like to thank first Ducati, in addition to team Pramac of this opportunity. There we were rather unfortunate because due to 48 hours available we basically only had one because of the rain, but it’s better than nothing. We didn’t inflict damage and had good quality fun.”Team manager Francesco Guidotti also enjoyed the action.“The first day was spent with Max looking for as much as possible with regards to the bike because,Borse Gucci Outlet, as we said, after eight a great deal of not riding a MotoGP bike it had been clear that his memories were from a quite a while back,” he explained. “Things have changed quite a lot ever since then, essentially the tires, but most likely carbon brakes were what slowed him along the most with his gaining overall confidence in the bike. At the second day, however, we can easily see a noticeable difference from the to begin with he ran out; maybe at nighttime he reflected on the amount had happened the first morning,Gucci Sito Ufficiale, as he hadn’t ridden in your afternoon with the bad weather. I think it was just the tools for him to attempt with us, and then for us it had become an excellent pleasure for getting him with the box again.”Marlboro Ducati’s Andrea Dovizioso and Nicky Hayden were also for the test, the happy couple testing the “laboratory” version in the GP13. "If we're completely honest, we didn't obtain the progress that we'd wished for, that is certainly unfortunate,” Hayden said. “This laboratory bike has some positives, but these days, the lap time could be very like our current bike. Hopefully, presently can certainly help the engineers to discover something. Thanks to my guys for coming here and dealing hard, because it's challenging to return to the track and test looking for long GP weekend."
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    www.badminton-web.fr Index du Forum -> Raquettes
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: