Forum
Accueil

Espace
Membres

Index du Forum -> Les tournois -> Motion Pro

Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aderfp633

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 17, 2013 8:14 pm    Sujet du message: Motion Pro Répondre en citant

Celtic Racing In a position to Race at Road America This Weekend
Celtic Racing is attempting to make contact with Elkhart Lake Wisconsin for your second round belonging to the 2013 AMA Pro Road Racing season within the historic Road America circuit. Many experts have a hard break ever since the opening round at Daytona, nonetheless entire Celtic Racing crew continues to be busy preparing, testing, and improving steadily. Road America presents the team and riders with unique challenges, as well as being tremendously entertaining to your spectators also.National Guard Celtic Racing's James Rispoli scored a podium finish in the 2012 SuperSport Race 1 in '09 at Road America,Coach Outlet, and seeks to ensure his leads to the Daytona Sport Bike class the year of 2010 aboard his #43 National Guard Celtic Racing Suzuki GSX-R 600. Rispoli is excited to get back to Road America and declared "after Daytona I chilled to have a bit, and got started doing biking for training, beyond just the road bike. We did a test at Barber which had been very successful for any National Guard Celtic team, followed by I went to California for that Star School and National Guard training day. Ever since, I am home in addition, on the bicycle every day the installation of plenty of work get ready to go for road America. Shout out over Monster Energy, Techmounts, Spider Grips, AGV Helmets, and Dainese for everyone their support!"Corey Alexander moreover used the amount of time on strive at strength and endurance training. Alexander also enjoyed a podium finish in last year's SuperSport race 2, and may create his 2013 Daytona podium to build Road America triumph as well. Corey shall be riding the #5 National Guard Suzuki GSX-R 600 within the SuperSport class, and stated "we've had an especially long break in between Daytona and Road America. Luckily enough I am in a position to ride some motocross, supermoto, and even a spot of roadracing in your break. I'm very, very excited in an effort to throw my leg back over my National Guard Celtic Racing Suzuki again and make upon our podium finish at Daytona. I'm really pumped up about getting a successful season and should not look forward to it to commence! As a consequence of every one of excellent sponsors Arai Helmets, Spidi Leathers, XPD Boots, AMMO NYC,Coach Factory Outlet, Hudson Valley Motorcycles,Coach Outlet Store Online, along with the industries' and fans' patience obtained in this racing hiatus!"Caroline Olsen could be aboard the #44 Celtic Orient Express Racing Suzuki GSX-R 600 from the highly competitive SuperSport class on your race at Road America. Caroline has been working closely in the Star Motorcycle School, honing her skills and understanding the U.S. tracks. Caroline explained that "after Daytona I went back to Norway to be effective on developing more sponsors. We moving into California at Jason Pridmore's the past month, training hard, aiming to prepare along with practical for what's ahead this coming year. We got a very successful test at Barber together with the team, so I'm very considering the other season." Caroline would wish to thank her personal sponsors Arai Helmets, Cato Composites, Dainese Leathers, LOXY, Norgesautomaten, Lovaas Motor, Bike, Nordic Crane, Leif Grimsrud, Berg Sparebank, Skogheim Profil og Yrkesklaer, and F. Jorgensen.Celtic Racing is proud to partner with: Army National Guard, Jordans Motorsports, Orient Express Racing, Hudson Valley Motorcycles, American Suzuki, Armour Bodies, Bazzaz, Chicken Hawk Racing, DesignStar3, D.I.D. Chain, FMF Exhaust, Full Spectrum Power, Galfer, GB Racing, K-Tech Suspension, Maxima Racing Oils, Motion Pro, Pit Bull Products, Saddlemen, Signs Ink, Star Motorcycle School, Vortex Racing, and Zero Gravity.CELTIC RACINGCeltic Racing was established in 2001 by Barry Gilsenan, plus history 12 seasons has generated itself to be a premier privateer racing team. Continuing growth of riding talent began with two-stroke 125cc, and 250cc machines competing in professional and regional championship events. Later Celtic Racing efforts have specialized in AMA Pro Road Racing inside Daytona SportBike and SuperSport classes with Ducati, Honda, Suzuki, and Yamaha four stroke motorcycles. Gilsenan's talent for coaching racers of every age group and skills has had Celtic Racing worldwide attention and recognition, with most former Celtic Racing riders now competing on World Championship levels. Please join Celtic Racing on Facebook: www.facebook.com/CelticRacing.ARMY NATIONAL GUARDThe National Guard could be the oldest military branch. Today, Citizen-Soldiers hold civilian jobs or attend college while training in your free time, staying happy to defend America any time a serious event. The nation's Guard serves both state and federal governments. During local emergencies, Guard units assist residents endangered by storms, floods, fires in addition to disasters. Guard companies deployed overseas could see combat, but you are often found building schools and hospitals, training local peacekeepers or teaching local farmers more beneficial techniques and uses of their land. Check out www.nationalguard.com to learn more.ORIENT EXPRESSEstablished in 1973, Orient Express is celebrating its 40th year as being a high quality motorcycle parts distributor and race shop. Orient Express offers engine and motorcycle building services, precision machine work, suspension servicing, and dyno tuning services. Orient Express comes with a extensive background of racing, including support of both professional and amateur race series and folks. To acquire more information regarding Orient Express, and even to determining Orient Express is capable of doing with regards to your racing success, please call 800.645.6521 or 631.231.9552 (NY/International), visit www.orientexpress.com or join them on Facebook at www.facebook.com/OrientExpressRacing.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    www.badminton-web.fr Index du Forum -> Les tournois
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: