Forum
Accueil

Espace
Membres

Index du Forum -> Cours -> 4. Taddy Blazusiak

Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aderfp633

MessagePosté le: Mar Juin 18, 2013 1:20 am    Sujet du message: 4. Taddy Blazusiak Répondre en citant

Brown Takes Exciting Win At Barcelona Enduro X
Mike Brown went home through an X Games gold medal after battling his strategy to an exciting win at this particular weekend’s Enduro X competition locked in Olympic Stadium in Barcelona, Spain. After claiming an equivalent victory earlier within the month on the series opener in Sin city within the 2013 GEICO AMA EnduroCross, fueled by Monster Energy and presented by Lucas Oil Series, the 41-year-old off-road star led all 10 laps from the Barcelona main event despite heavy pressure by a bevy of riders,Coach Outlet, including his FMF/KTM teammate Taddy Blazusiak, Rockstar Energy/Lucas Oil/JCR Honda’s Colton Haaker and American Beta’s Cody Webb. Blazusiak supply you with the strongest opposition,Coach Factory Outlet, pulling within striking distance of Brown around the midway point of the race. However, a late-race crash put Blazusiak on the floor, allowing Brown to look at win unchallenged. “Barcelona is a fantastic destination to get a win,Coach Outlet Store Online,” said Brown. “I won a Supercross race here in the past, making this the best place for me. Managed to get off and away to a good beginning merely kept my head down and didn’t think back. I did just a few scary moments, but overall I ran an excellent race before the last lap.”On the final lap in the race, Brown took a different line during the rock section but got hung up, allowing Haaker to shut in. However, Brown managed to free himself in plenty of to cruise through the line on your win. “My arms were getting tired when i thought I can just creep though that new line without having to use my clutch, but my rear brake rotor got stuck amongst the rocks and also it took per minute to get started,” explained Brown. Haaker pushed Brown early in the race and next settled in to a solid third eventually. Haaker later capitalized on Blazusiak’s misfortune to finished inside the runner-up position. Webb crashed on the very same obstacle as Blazusiak, a slippery and slanted log, but was still being able to keep third, regardless of whether Blazusiak tried an aggressive last-lap pass attempt. Webb could stand his ground and crossed the final line in third, while Blazusiak settled for fourth that has a swollen wrist from his crash.Husqvarna’s Cory Graffunder rode a drama-free race for fifth, beating out RPM KTM’s Kyle Redmond. Meanwhile Kawasaki-mounted Gary Sutherlin was seventh to increase another RPM KTM rider, Bobby Prochnau of Canada. Rounding out of best were Alfredo Gomez with a factory Husaberg and Kawasaki-backed Taylor Robert. The X Games series next sees action in Munich, Germany, on June 27-30, while round a pair of the 2013 GEICO AMA EnduroCross, fueled by Monster Energy and presented by Lucas Oil Series resumes on June 8th in Sacramento, California.Results:1. Mike Brown (KTM)2. Colton Haaker (Hon)3. Cody Webb (Bet)4. Taddy Blazusiak (KTM)5. Cory Graddfunder (Hsq)6. Kyle Redmond (KTM)7. Gary Sutherlin (Kaw)8. Bobby Prochnau (KTM)9. Alfredo Gomez (Hsb)10. Taylor Robert (Kaw)
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    www.badminton-web.fr Index du Forum -> Cours
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: