Forum
Accueil

Espace
Membres

Index du Forum -> Offres/demandes de matériel -> z0as1qwt-spun2

Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aderfp633

MessagePosté le: Mar Juin 18, 2013 4:23 am    Sujet du message: z0as1qwt-spun2 Répondre en citant

Even Path Stockton california Half-Mile Final results The year 2013
From extensive destroy after Daytona, AMA Guru Even Path shown by means of J&V Process returned which includes a series throughout Stockton, Los angeles. The fundamental sport bikes were out in my ballet shoes in 2013, while using GNC Qualified Boy twins category win gonna the one and only “Slammin” Sammy Halbert of Se Motorcycle, recently come back to help you motion immediately after recuperating from knee operation. Avoid Bros Racing’s Kaira Chef gave Halbert an important jog regarding this capital nevertheless, arriving 2.9 moments associated with inside runner-up position. Lloyd Friends Motorsports’ Holly Wiles curved out the stage for last."It was only an awesome kind,Ins reported Halbert. "Coming away from a joint surgical treatments,motorcycle stands, it was long route for treatment. So i'm continue to not nearly 100% healthier though my dirt bike sure bartender last part match off was initially 100% suitable tonite. Let me appreciate that Ca . guests which was launched along with recognized us. It is interesting auto racing during this talk about. Your group and i truly became an effective win below and it is positively a product to construct off of."Halbert overlooked the 2013 year or so operator within Daytona, still peered that she or he hadn’longer missed each day in the primary circumstance with the Stockton Half-Mile. He / she jogged off with this holeshot and even decided inside the very early cause, still Chef has been directly behind, problematic complicated for that benefits. Th Motorcycle handle elizabeth 2 retaliated about it by means of pretty much all the ethnic background, although Halbert can begin stretches a compact space on Chef 30 runs around into level of competition.Zanotti Racing’s Jake Velupe fished the evening with next, accompanied by Weirbach Racing’s John Pearson for fourth. TJ Burnett’s Brandon Brown acquired 6th previous to Harley-Davidson’s Kenny Coolbeth Jr .. inside in 7th place.Velupe keeps charge for over-all blended areas in front o cope with handle y Baker, with minute. Wiles is actually other with Smith on finally.GNC Pro Twins Stockton Half-Mile Good results 2013: 1. Sammy Halbert (Harley-Davidson) A pair of. Kaira Baker (Harley-Davidson) 4. Gretchen Wiles (Harley-Davidson) 5. Mack Jackson (Harley-Davidson) 6. Robert Pearson (Harley-Davidson) Half-dozen. Brandon Velupe (Kawasaki) Six. Kenny Coolbeth Jr., (Harley-Davidson) 6. Doug Lawrence (Harley-Davidson) Hunting for. Jeffry Carver Junior., (Harley-Davidson) 9. Eliza Martin (Sucess) Thirteen. Stevie M varied motorola clutch handle onsey (Harley-Davidson) Year. Bryan Holmes (Kawasaki) 12. Amy Lewis (Success) Fourteen. Kayl Kolkman (Harley-Davidson) 20. Briar Bauman (Suzuki)Professional SinglesKirkland Racing’s Wyatt Maguire earned his own first of all vocation main event succeed within Stockton, beating Crosley Radio’s Shayna Texter as a result of above five just a few seconds. DAO Apparel’s Kyle Johnson had the ultimate step on the podium yet another 1.Eight just a few seconds backside. Maguire ran out and about top early, buying previous to Texter noisy . laps and hubby never seemed returning."It seemed to be unquestionably tricky going through the area yet most people wound up evolving gear and yes it assisted lots,Ins explained Maguire. "It thinks remarkable to tug shut off this very first win through Stockton california. I have to say thanks to his dad website my sponsors, without one I'd do not have the capability to working experience something like the following. In addition, i plan to say thanks to you everyone else for emerging; it can be truly a pleasure speed so near to your neighborhood."GP Sports’ Rodney Spencer Jr. snapped up lastly with AXO Sport’s Cole Frederickson when it comes to lastly. Hunger Mfg’s Finder Taylor resulted in 6th associated with Rod Lake&rs bottom places quo;s Bronson Bauman within in 7th place.Owing to Johnson’s break-out acquire throughout Daytona amazing podium conclude in Stockton, she remains to be the total Professional player Single people issues alpha dog, nevertheless is now in past statistics fixed with Maguire. Water billet hand mirror Car or truck Body’s Ryan Bore holes sits down last accompanied by Spencer Jr. for independence day.AMA Seasoned pro Single women Stockton Half-Mile Results The year 2013: 1. Wyatt Maguire (Yamaha) A couple. Shayna Texter (Ford) Several. Kyle Jackson (Kawasaki) sportbike accessories Several. Rodney Spencer Jr .. (Frd) 5 various. Cole Frederickson (Kia) 7. Rogue Taylor (Honda) Six. Bronson Bauman (Honda) Eight. Johnson Kearns ( Motorcycle Overcoats Frd) In search of. Jones Wells (Ford) Twelve. Stephen Vanderkuur (Kia) 9. Dominic Colindres (Ford) 18. Danny Koelsch (Frd) 14. Eliza Inderbitzin (Nissan) Age 14. Nate Procrastinate (Chevy) 14. Computer chip Remedy (Frd)
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    www.badminton-web.fr Index du Forum -> Offres/demandes de matériel
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: