Forum
Accueil

Espace
Membres

Index du Forum -> Accessoires -> nopxxmrh-spun4

Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aderfp633

MessagePosté le: Mar Juin 18, 2013 5:58 am    Sujet du message: nopxxmrh-spun4 Répondre en citant

MOTOGP: Pedrosa In Power
PROGRAMMING NOTE: The Grand Prix of Italy from Mugello will air Survive SPEED on Sunday, June 2nd in a two-hour programming block that starts at 7:00am ET. Qualifying will stream Reside on SPEED2 on Saturday starting at 7:30am ET. #MotoGPonSPEEDThe Gran Premio d’Italia TIM in Mugello officially got underway today for the Thursday pre-race press conference, where Repsol Honda Team’s Dani Pedrosa was joined by Yamaha Factory Racing duo Jorge Lorenzo and Valentino Rossi, Monster Yamaha Tech 3’s Cal Crutchlow, Energy T.I. Pramac Racing’s Andrea Iannone, in addition to Ducati Corse General Manager Bernhard Gobmeier.Pedrosa may be the form man at the present time, having won the first sort two races in dominant fashion, and hopes to remain that winning streak in Italy: “Much more races went adequately, and Mugello can be a track I like to ride. Hopefully the bike is working well and I are looking for a superb weekend.” Is actually wet weather already forecast and Pedrosa having proven a newfound prowess with the wet, he was quoted saying: “Used to do improve driving the wet these last years. I have got better feeling and am more confident, but nevertheless has to be focused.”Lorenzo then again is within an alternative position, because he great team turn to complete the consequence in Le Mans: “Imotorcycle mufflerst became a big disappointment in Le Mans. But generally inside a race, and it has been a considerably long time as it happened to us. We should accept it and appear to the future with optimism. We didn’t be prepared to start the way you did in Qatar, but we didn’t expect Le Mans. But I’m very optimistic searching toward racing here.” Speaking about why he issues in Le Mans last time out he reiterated his deficit of feel while using the rear tire, but said: “The tire gave a new feeling, nevertheless ‘scientific&#8adjustable levers217; reasons are hard to spellout.”Cal Crutchlow will undoubtedly be an out of doors favorite for that podium if his present form is anything to use, using the Brit coming fresh off his first podium of year: “I had been plealed tail light assemblysed personally as well as team - we did a good job in Le Mans. It's want it are going to be rain here again, but that doesn’t mean we’ll be fast. You don’t as it wet! But there’s absolutely nothing to say if it’s dry this i can’t finish second.” He also spoke about his right shin, which is still equipped with some slack on the top menu, on the grounds that it doesn’t hurt unless he touches it or operates on it, yet joked that his team manager Hervé Poncharal’s dog “helped” the healing process by jumping onto it.For Valentino Rossi it's arguably his biggest occasion in years, since he looks to thrill his home crowd once more aboard the M1: “The very first race in Qatar was great, but because then we’ve been struggling an excess of; we supposed to be stronger. This weekend is one thing special -- the crdouble bubble windscreenowd, the track! I've extra motivation to remain up at the cab end. But home furniture work more, even as we have got to increase my speed and my potential. Now in MotoGP you will be 100% in any practices, and most 100% while in the race.”When prompted about whether he thinks that this current crop of riders is a another level he was quoted saying: “For me personally it is far from straight away to look at the ‘next level’ – those are the ‘new model’. The best way to ride the bike has changed a whole lot, and now you have to something more important, [adding along with a wry smile] that could be a hardship on and ‘old rider’ as i am.”MotoGP rookie Iannone has endured a hardcore season to this point, along with the Italian not alone addressing grips together with the Desmosedici, but in addition suffering numerous injuries. He commented: “The primary four races were hard for me, first when using the problem with my arms thereafter with my knee. But Dr. Costa helps us a lot. Visiting for MotoGP is definitely significant difference due to the big power, plus the brakes are really different. Early on it was actually very difficult, however it's acquiring a bit easier now.”German Gobmeier, which has got the challenging task of turning Ducati’s fortunes around, gave a look into the progression to date along with the expectations he's got before race on the team’s home track: “My organization is positive that now we have improved. Without a doubt we have pressure [at the house and property race],motorcycle mufflers, but however it’s motivation – motivation to excel here. I think it was clear to everybody it's a difficult task, and naturally we will need to catch up. But other teams make progress at the same time. We have been content, and tend to be getting this done step-by-step, but we can’t promise anything -- although that w rear motorcycle stande are giving 100%.”And dealing with rumors associated with a brand-new bike being tested in Catalunya in barely over a couple weeks time, he added: “No, I don’t know where these rumors are derived from. About the ‘lab bike’ we change points to try them out, and we hold back until young children and can a measure has been given before carry it straight into a race.”Ahead owomen motorcycle helmetsf the press conference, a variety of riders motorcycle helmet from MotoGP classes spent your time on the track eating some local culture, with NGM Mobile Forward Racing’s Claudio Corti, Came IodaRacing Project’s Danilo Petrucci, GO&FUN Honda Gresini’s Niccolo Antonelli, not to mention Ambrogio Racing pair Danny Webb and Brad Binder on the way to nearby Borgo San Lorenzo to educate yourself about how you can manufacture some local produce. Made famous partly by its ceramic tiles, the local ceramic museum and workshop welcomed the riders of showing them the fact that masters practice their craft, and the ways to have the themselves. Although it’s unlikely they wrearsetsill decided they would swap the asphalt for your tiled track last week!
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    www.badminton-web.fr Index du Forum -> Accessoires
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: