Forum
Accueil

Espace
Membres

Index du Forum -> Les tournois -> 000 to your race win and another $25

Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aderfp633

MessagePosté le: Mar Juin 18, 2013 1:00 pm    Sujet du message: 000 to your race win and another $25 Répondre en citant

NHRA: Massey Gets Win No,motorcycle stands,Coach Outlet Online. 4 At Norwalk
Spencer Massey raced to his fourth Top Fuel victory of the year Sunday for the Summit Racing equipment NHRA Nationals at Summit Racing equipment Motorsports Park. Mike Neff (Funny Car), Vincent Nobile (Pro Stock), and Andrew Hines (Pro Stock Motorcycle) also were winners along the NHRA Full Throttle Drag Racing Series event. Massey powered his FRAM/Prestone dragster to his first Norwalk win which includes a quicker reaction time at the beginning to carry amazing quicker, but losing, Capco Contractors dragster of final-round opponent Steve Torrence. With all the victory, Massey returns within the series points lead. “I knew one more round was going to be huge,motorcycle mufflers," said Massey. "Steve was running awesome all the time. He’s been running awesome all season, actually. I’m from Texas, he’s from Texas, therefore we both drove Top Alcohol Dragsters in Division 4. The next wind storm here being hot as it is during Texas." In Funny Car,motorcycle helmets, Neff claimed his second win of year and second at this particular track by defeating Tim Wilkerson in the final round. Neff drove his Castrol GTX Ford Mustang into a performance of 4.217 seconds at 298.21 to cling off Wilkerson's Levi,motorcycle fairing, Ray & Shoup Mustang. “I don’t experience how it all works, but Norwalk has definitbrake clutch leversely been good with me,Coach Outlet Store Online," Neff said. "We’ve done fairly well to the hotter racetracks. We usually do pretty much on those. And they often, genuinely appears to be heading many places that you can always excel at, and then there are some tracks pay a visit to it just seems like your own private wardrobe do any good no matter what you’ve been doing up to then. Tim Wilkerson set up very much to a run over there. It had to be very close around the finish line,Coach Factory Outlet Onlin, thus it was just our day.” In Pro Stock,led tail light assembly Nobile celebrated an NHRA sweep through the winner’s circle after claiming his second win of the season. From the final round,Coach Outlet, he powered his Mountain View Tire Dodge Avenger into a performance of 6.661 seconds at 208.01rearsets mph to defeat the Summit Racing Chevy Camaro of defending world champ Jason Line. Nobile also defeated Line within the final of Saturday's K&N Horsepower Challenge. With the victory, Nobile claimed beyond $100,000 in the weekend; attractive won the $50,000 K&N Horsepower Challenge race on Saturday, claimed $25,motorcycle fairings,000 to your race win and another $25,Coach Factory Online,000 to get an NHRA Sweep Bonus for winning both events during the weekend. Well-liked by won through 2011. “I never thought in the million years that things might be going like this," said Nobile. "My team supplied me together with the fastest car today, and so i really have to hand them over the financing. [The semifinal make an impression on Allen Johnson] was the best round I ever won into my life. I saw Jason Line and Shane Gray let yourself be in a pedaling match facing me, therefore i mentally prepared myself for those situation. Luckily, my dad [John] trained me in the way to drive and mentioned to uncover 5th gear quickly basically if i had to lift and saw that other guy wasn’t before me. I felt like Ron Camotorcycle engine coverspps vehicle. "The thing of the weekend was getting Peggy [Coleman], my partner with the K&N Horsepower Challenge, that Toyota Tundra. She is in a terrible situation where she lost her house,Coach Factory Outlet, therefore it was great to give something oh no- her." In Pro Stock Motorcycle, three-time world champ Hines claimed his third win of motorcycle mufflersthe season on his Screamin' Eagle Vance & Hines Harley-Davidson accompanied by a performance of 6.929 at 193.43 within the final round agamotorcycle racing partsinst opponent Hector Arana Jr., who rode his Lucas Oil Buell. Hines could be the first rider to win triple at Norwalk ( also 2009 and 2007). It had been Hines’ 28th career victory. “It absolutely was the best weekend approximately for our teclip on handlebarsam, and then we just treated it like we did [in Chicago] last weekend after i got the nation's event win,” said Hines, who remained in second put in place the points standings. “We only slowly picked way on the tune-up. Conditions changed tremendously today. The environment free of moisture quite a lot, so we struggled a small amount with my bike the 1st couple rounds, but we many userful stuff here against Eddie [Krawiec, teammate] inside the semifinals, and luckily I became able to dig up the eight-thou win against Eddie through the semifinals and learned everything we possibly could and applied that on the final. This was good speed of your weekend and our best e.t. for the weekend. It turned out a heck to a race with Hector Jr. I beat him even on a holeshot in Houston, and also that was huge, and also to repeat the process is ‘ice cream’ at the cake.” The NHRA Full Throttle Drag Racing Series continues July 20-22 aided by the Mopar Mile-High NHRA Nationals at Bandimere Speedway in Denver.Don Walsh raced to his first career victory on the NHRA Pro Mod Drag Racing Series presented by ProCare Rx. Walsh held off event No. 1 qualifier and Ohio native Troy Coughlin within the final round after defeating David Roemer, Mike Janis, and Kevin McCurdy in earlier rounds. In your final round at Summit Racing equipment Motorsports Park, Walsh powered his '11 Ford Mustang past Coughlin having performance of 5.893 seconds at 251.95 mph. Walsh posted the second-quickest and fastest pass on the event to accept the win. Coughlin had the starting-line advantage motorcycle helmet but slowed near midtrack when his Chevy Camaro with lost traction and finished by using a performance of 11.771 at 92.65. Aided by the victory, Walsh moves to fourth inside series points standing.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    www.badminton-web.fr Index du Forum -> Les tournois
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: