Forum
Accueil

Espace
Membres

Index du Forum -> Conseils pour se perfectionner -> b44g20fr-spun9

Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aderfp633

MessagePosté le: Mar Juin 18, 2013 2:47 pm    Sujet du message: b44g20fr-spun9 Répondre en citant

Sacramento EnduroX – Three Top Riders with Local Roots
The following is from Source Interlink…Irvine, CA (May 30, 2013) – Three of the top contenders in the ultra-tough GEICO AMA EnduroCross series have roots near next weekend’s round in Sacramento California. When the series makes a second visit to the Sleep Train Arena on Saturday, June 8th, you can expect extra-large cheering sections for Colton Haaker, Cody Webb and Justin Soule. Colton Haaker. Photography By: Drew RuizHaaker was born and raised in nearby Gilroy, California and has been hot so far in 2013. Riding the Rockstar/Lucas Oil backed JCR Honda,motorcycle fairings, he finished fourth at the X Games Brazil event, then got a third at the opening round of the GEICO AMA EnduroCross series, fueled by Monster Energy in Las Vegas and moved one step closer to the top of the podium with a second place finish at the Barcelona X Games Enduro X event. “I am pumped to be visiting the Northern California venue. It’s as close to a home race as I will get and I plan on continuing my successful season with another consistent result” said Haaker. Cody Webb. Photography By: Drew RuizFactory Beta’s Webb from Santa Cruz, California is the rider most EnduroCross fans expected to take wins away from the dominant Taddy Blazusiak in 2013. And he has been extremely close with a second at the Brazil X Games event followed by a fourth in Las Vegas and a Bronze Medal in Barcelona. “I'm very excited to return to Sacramento this year for the second round of the EnduroCross series. I've had a successful year to date and I am itching for my first win in the EnduroCross series. I hope the cheers from my local fans will be the key to helping me get that first victory” said Webb. Justin SouleMonster Energy Kawasaki backed Soule was born and raised just up the road from Sacramento in Reno, Nevada and now lives just a little south in Clovis, California. He has had several EnduroCross podium finishes over the years and like Haaker and Webb, has an X Games Enduro X medal in his possession. Soule has cut back on his racing schedule for 2013 and is focused on the GEICO AMA EnduroCross series. “I will have quite a few family and friends in attendance from Reno. As far as the expectation, I am just going out and doing what I do best and that's race my motorcycle. No need to add any extra pressure.” Soule said about racing close to home. So the Northern California and Reno fans will have the added thrill of cheering on local riders that are contenders for the top spot on the podium in Sacramento. Of course, the local boys will have to contend with the likes of Mike Brown, Taddy Blazusiak, Geoff Aaron, Taylor Robert,motorcycle helmets, Cory Graffunder and Kyle Redmond among others. So if you live anywhere near Sacramento, get your tickets now. The pits are open for free all day, which provides a great opportunity to check out the bikes and riders in a very casual setting before they are unleashed on the track. The Arena is also open for free during the daytime practice and qualifiers. But you will need a ticket to catch the real action on Saturday night so get yours now! The following Sacramento area Kawasaki dealers have EnduroCross tickets for sale: Good Times Motorsports4727 Auburn BoulevardSacramento, CA 95841(916) 344-2141www.sacramentomotorcycles.com PCP Motorsports5800 Florin RoadSacramento, California 95823(916) 428-4040www.pcpmotorsports.com Mikes Cycle291 Placerville DrivePlacerville, CA 95667(530) 622-0209www.mikeskawasaki.com Riverfront Kawasaki437 North Palora AvenueYuba City, CA 95991(530) 673-3744www.riverfrontkawasakisuzuki.com Roseville Kawasaki,2014 Taylor Rd, Roseville, CA 95678(916) 784-2444www.roseville-yamaha.com Tickets are also available via Ticketmaster, http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/1C004A48A4E0645E?artistid=1305969&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=25 For more information, please visit www.EnduroCross.com 2013 X Games Enduro XLocation Date Arena / Additional InformationFoz do Iquacu Brazil April 18, 2013 Foz do Iquacu Barcelona, Spain May 18, 2013 Barcelona Olympic StadiumMunich, Germany June 30, 2013 OlympiastadiomLos Angeles, USA August 4, 2013 Staples Center2013 GEICO AMA EnduroCross, fueled by Monster Energy ScheduleLocation Date Arena / Additional InformationLas Vegas, Nevada May 3, 2013 Orleans Arena (Friday during Supercross weekend)Sacramento, California June 8, 2013 Sleep Train ArenaOntario, California September 21, 2013 Citizens Business Bank ArenaDenver, Colorado October 12, 2013 National Western ComplexEverett, Washington October 26, 2013 Comcast ArenaBoise, Idaho November 9, 2013 Idaho CenterLas Vegas, Nevada November 23, 2013 Orleans ArenaLike EnduroCross!
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    www.badminton-web.fr Index du Forum -> Conseils pour se perfectionner
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: