Forum
Accueil

Espace
Membres

Index du Forum -> Conseils pour débuter -> to4rg4o0-spun5

Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aderfp633

MessagePosté le: Mar Juin 18, 2013 3:29 pm    Sujet du message: to4rg4o0-spun5 Répondre en citant

WSBK: Monza Race Day Ticker
Aprilia RacingAprilia Racing was the star player at Monza from the fourth World SBK round and take care of the Italian weekend having a two standard bearers, Guintoli and Laverty, respectively in third and fourth position for the championship standings. Aprilia strengthens its hang on the software creator World Championship lead (172 points) face-to-face with BMW (144), Kawasaki (127), Honda (7Cool, Suzuki (6Cool and Ducati (52).Throughout the races a few riders -- Laverty, Guintoli, Melandri and Sykes -- left the mediocre behind, leap frogging interior and exterior charge many, battling right down to the final turn for victory. Inside the first race, after the spectacular flying finish and after you have led the race on a large part of the time, the 2 main major Aprilia riders finished in third (Lavdouble bubble windscreenerty) and fourth place (Guintoli) behind Melandri and Sykes.The 2nd, extremely fast race, which ended that has an average speed of over 201 kph, followed exactly the same script while using the quartet running away at the front. The Aprilia riders stayed in your lead: first Laverty for seven laps followed by Guintoli in the next eight then Laverty again, taking the lead throughout the last two laps to then defend down to the wire and win while in front of Melandri, Guintoli and Sykes. Sylvain’s podium appeared official after Aprilia Racing lodged a complaint attributable to Sykes running straight on in a chicane in the last lap. This may be a result which is enriched from the presence however four RSV4s through the top six places (Fabrizio fifth, Giugliano sixth).Utilizing this type of victory, your third of year as soon as the one out of Phillip Island and also the last round at Assen, Laverty is becoming lying in second put in the championshiwomen motorcycle helmetsp that is definitely led by his teammate, Sylvain Guintoli. French Aprilia Racing rider would have been a protagonist today, leading throughout races. The 3rd type of and fourth place finishes ordinarily are not an entire satisfaction for him, but you're important latest results for championship points.Eugene Laverty: “The labyrinth was a superb day i believe. Right after the podium in Race 1 rrt had been nice to get rid of the weekend with a victory. Especially since i have is a bit disappointed because I have a trial on the top bar step from the podium on the first race way too only had managed the completion differently. We showed that you can easliy be fast and consistent on two distinct tracks like Assen and Monza. My RSV4 did well in my situation. On this subject track the speed and balance in the bike in braking are important. The poiclip on handlebarsnts situation is a plus if y motorcycle helmet ou look into the double dnf in Aragon, but I’ve already left those difficulties behind and depend upon being successful along the next round in Donington additionally. Though it will likely be an ‘almost’ home round, there are never been a specially favorable track in my opinion, although i think this season I’ve got my way through order to bridge this gap to boot.”Sylvain Guintoli: “What an exciting weekend! In Race 1 I felt like I have been really fast up until the halfway point and my fmotorcycle engine coverseeling dropped, to ensure the fourth place finish was one of the most I could truthfully get. Inside the second race We a significantly better pace. Whilst were struggling a great deal more to overtake me using the very last two laps I wasn’t prepared to keepadjustable levers Eugene and Melandri’s pace. The letter that's taken after Sykes’ maneuver seemed obvious if you ask me immediately,adjustable Lever. I’m content with third place though I overlooked the podium celebration for the reason that Team deserved it following over-time. Forducati clutch covers the champion motorcycle fairing ship these are definitely really important points.” Page 1 of 6 Prev 123456 Next
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    www.badminton-web.fr Index du Forum -> Conseils pour débuter
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: