Forum
Accueil

Espace
Membres

Index du Forum -> Livre d'or -> Maguire Scores Stockton Pro Singles Win

Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aderfp633

MessagePosté le: Mer Juin 19, 2013 12:31 pm    Sujet du message: Maguire Scores Stockton Pro Singles Win Répondre en citant

Maguire Scores Stockton Pro Singles Win
The long layoff before it starts with the Pro Flack Track season certainly didn't bother Pro Singles rider Wyatt Maguire,Gucci Sito Ufficiale, who erased adjustable levers a so-so first 12 months having big win Saturday night from the Stockton Half-Mile at San Joaquin County Fairgrounds. "It's been so very long since we rode last,Gucci Sito Ufficiale," Maguire said from the two-month layoff. "At first it didn't really seem like a Grand National event because i was all j adjustable handle ust working to get to the motorcycle clutch feel of things again." It didn't take Maguire very long to piece of junk the rust and grab some Motorcycle-Superstore.com Bell Helmet bonus cash in the winner's Motorcycle lever circl motorcycle brake lever e. He was quoted saying it was helpful that his team did not have to do much to his bike for it to be quick. "The bike was meeting up very well out of the trailer,Borse Gucci," Maguire said. "We made jus Motorcycle racing parts t one change for hours,Borse Gucci Outlet, that is adding one tooth with the main. We played around a little bit with air pressure at the outset of the night that is regarding this. "You usuall racing lever y do not get to unload and literally have everything arrange perfectly in the first place therefore i could get comfortable straight away." Maguire did really need to give benefit to his win after you have shuffled back at the start of the primary event. "I had kind of a crummy start,Gucci Borse,Gucci Outlet," Maguire said. "We were all bunched up in Turns 1 and a couple,Gucci Borse,Gucci Outlet,Borse Gucci, which isn't ideal. When we obtained Turn 3 I was probably about fifth well,Borse Gucci Outlet, i started ride the outdoors and in a position to grab just a few spots. "After we begun move my line down and passed the additional two guys. Then when i woke up front I was able to my advisable to stay smoot clutch lever h, keep my head down and two-wheel completely surrounding the track." Together with the victory, Maguire moved to a tie for your Pro Singles lead with fellow Motorcycle-Superstore.com Bell Helmet rider and Daytona winner Kyle Johnson, who finished third for the night. Up next on your riders on the AMA Pro Flack Track Series presented by J&P Cycles, is really a May 26 date together with the Springfield Mile along the Illinois State Fairgrounds in Springfield, Ill.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    www.badminton-web.fr Index du Forum -> Livre d'or
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: