Forum
Accueil

Espace
Membres

Index du Forum -> Cours -> Kawasaki‘

Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aderfp633

MessagePosté le: Mer Juin 19, 2013 12:50 pm    Sujet du message: Kawasaki‘ Répondre en citant

WSBK: Kawasaki Racing &#8211,Borse Gucci,Gucci Outlet; Portimao Supersport Report
Kawasaki Racing Pr release:Kawasaki‘s Fabien Foret and Kenan Sofuoglu could have won the 20-lap Portimao race but Fabien turned out second and Kenan third and they're now tied on 81 points.The team-mates had practiced a strategy to be certain they will both stop in contention with pole man Sam Lowes therefore it worked well temporarly,Gucci Outlet,Borse Gucci Outlet,Gucci Sito Ufficiale, with every applying pressure, lifting the lead after which you can money pace.A three-rider fight became a four rider one whe motorcycle brake lever n Michael van Der Mark arrived and some laps to look but whilst they saw away from the challenge through the young Dutch rider neither Fabien in second nor Kenan in third could retain a final pace of Lowes for the last lap.Fabien was second during the race,Borse Gucci Outlet,Gucci Borse, his third podium of 2013,Borse Gucci, while Kenan went third which is now equal second on points with Foret,Gucci Sito Ufficiale,Gucci Borse, with Lowes 39 points well before them both after six rounds.Kenan set the easiest lap for the race, a 1’45.730 on lap 12.Luca Scassa (Kawasaki Intermoto Ponyexpres) posted an eighth place despite finding some technical issues, since he ran out one place behind Andrea Antonelli (Team Goeleven Kawasaki) who was seventh through the race together with the championship. Scassa remains sixth overall and is also more detailed fifth place than as he started built.David Salom (Kawasaki Intermoto Ponyexpres) attempted to complete the race but with problems as part of his injured right hand while some small issues with his machine set-up he finally taken in to retire in the race.Vladimir Ivanov (Kawasaki DMC-Lor clutch and brake levers enzini Team) was 18th and out of the points while Kevin Coghlan (Kawasaki DMC-Lorenzini Team) eventually crashed together to retire.Fabien Foret:“I got a podium and after two difficult rounds I'm able to move it with pleasure. Few nice to remain to the box. To be truthful there were a thought together with Kenan and throughout the race I could see that it will exercise OK while we counseled me together. It looks like van Der Mark arrived quite late through the race and disturbed our plan a lot and i have also been surprised to check out him there. If you find yourself suddenly four guys togeth Motorcycle lever er you've got more circumstances to give some thought to. My business is quite upset while using the little mistake I stated in much more lap, once i could ha adjustable lever ve had the race win but maybe the very next time in Imola I'm able to.”Kenan Sofuoglu:“I think today Sam deserved to win Street Bike Levers the race all weekend he was the easiest but within the race. I realise that many of us produce an problem with inadequate enough grip out of the rear belonging to the bike and it's really spinning. We were treated to the same thing at Assen, Donington and now again here. We should discover what to accomplish because after Australia we decided not to do any testing and should improve it a number of area. That isn't an excuse because today many people are fighting hard a adjustable handle nd anyone of four amongst us will have won the race. We wil Motorcycle lever l keep doing its job as Kawasaki is fully behind me to improve the SportBike Levers bike a lot more and hopefully in Imola you will find better.”For more information: www.kawasaki-racingteam.eu -->
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    www.badminton-web.fr Index du Forum -> Cours
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: