Forum
Accueil

Espace
Membres

Index du Forum -> Accessoires -> 46.0857. Kennedy

Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aderfp633

MessagePosté le: Mer Juin 19, 2013 2:06 pm    Sujet du message: 46.0857. Kennedy Répondre en citant

WSBK: Round #6 &#8211,Gucci Sito Ufficiale; Portimao Qualifying Results
WSBK Blog post:Beneath the grey skies belonging to the Autodromo International do Algarve,Gucci Borse, the eni FIM Superbike World Championship riders tackled today the 6th Tissot-Superpole of year.A really close battle on your top slot within the grid saw Tom Sykes scoring his 16th career pole position for just a thousandth to a second – that means only 4.5 cm – on Eugene Laverty. The equivalent gap between your top-2 riders in Superpole happened just one occasion before,Borse Gucci,Gucci Sito Ufficiale, such as in 2009 Ben Spies snatched pole from Michel Fabrizio at Kyalami. The 1’41.360 set by British rider meant additionally a new Best Lap for the Portuguese track.Tom Sykes:“I am really thrilled to have five Tissot-Superpole wins relating to the bounce,Borse Gucci Outlet, it really is a record i believe. I'm able to perform my time for the dry and sunny track but Eugene Laverty almost beat me to barefoot running this occassion. My business is expecting two races tomorrow that i'm expecting the property to be a challenge. We took a circuit best lap when i was amazed at that because in '09 I include a good lap in better conditions. It means that Pirelli make a quality step with all the tyres.”Eugene Laverty:“You can’t have any even closer the pole than that! In fact I’m delighted to be on your front row. I created small mistake on my fast lap and i also thought We compromised my performance. It’s a shame in the thousandth to a second,Borse Gucci, exploiting but the we’re ready for the races tomorrow and also the next wind storm conditions shall be good.”Today’s Superpole was partly affected by the next thunderstorm,Borse Gucci Outlet, as drops o brake clutch levers f rain started to fall moments prior to when the beginning of Superpole 2. Are anticipated to grow the 2013 WSBK Sporting Regulations,Gucci Outlet, a last clutch lever 20-minute wet session occurred with all of 12 riders involved. The stipulations quickly improved, though, meaning the riders could fight to find the best positi adjustable lever ons on the grid on the dry track.Jonathan Rea completes the original row within the grid for tomorrow’s two races, continuing to thrill when the excellent performance in qualifying. Fourth place Marco Melandri finished just before Sylvain Guintoli, Loris Baz along with an improving Carlos Checa, who has been capable to organize a great lap onboard his 1199 Panigale R despite his left shoulder injury.Frenchman Jules Cluzel was 8th inside the flag in addition to an italian man , trio of Michel Fabrizio, Ayrton Badovini and Davide Giugliano. The 2011 STK1000 Champion possessed a minor crash at Turn 8 during Superpole session.Tissot-Superpole times:1. Sykes (Kawasaki) 1’41.360 average 163.094 kph2. Laverty (Aprilia) 1’41.3613. Rea (Honda) 1’41.7874. Melandri (BMW) 1’42.1155. Guintoli (Aprilia) 1’42.2096. Baz (Kawasaki) 1’42.3287. Checa (Ducati) 1’4 racing lever 2.4058. Cluzel (Suzuki) 1’42.6459. Fabrizio (Aprilia) 1’43.03210. Badovini (Ducati)11. Giugliano (Aprilia)12. Davies (BMW)13. Camier (Suzuki)14. Haslam (Honda)15. Neukirchner (Ducati)World Supersport – Lowes on pole over Sofuoglu:Sam Lowes keeps his 2013 pole position streak alive by securing the top end i'm all over this the grid – to your fourth in time a row – after today’s Qualifying 2. Our present-day Championship leader set a profitable lap-time of 1’44.804 using race tires, resulting the only real rider allowed to lap below the 1’45 bracket. Kenan Sofuoglu begins tomorrow’s race from 2nd place, then Sheridan Morais,Gucci Outlet,Gucci Borse, team mate Fabien Foret and Andrea Antonelli.Dutchman Michael van der Mark was 6th just before Jack Kennedy and Luca Scassa. The Irishman a collision with Lowes usually in the session where by he escaped uninjured, despite some initial concern.David Salom been for a while 11th, behind Raffaele De Rosa and rookie Riccardo Russo. Another collision involved Mathew Scholtz and Gabor Talmacsi, while an unfortunate Lorenzo Zanetti crashed by himself at Turn 15, eventually qualifying in 26th place.Times:1. Lowes (Yamaha) 1’44.804 average 157.734 kph2. Sofuoglu (Kawasaki) 1’45.3193. Morais (Honda) 1’45.5344. Foret (Kawasaki) 1’45.8455. Antonelli (Kawasaki) 1’46.0356. Vd Mark (Honda) Motorcycle lever 1’46.0857. Kennedy (Honda) 1’46.1318. Scassa (Kawasaki) 1’46.2119. De Rosa (H motorcycle brake lever onda) 1’46.25410. Russo (Kawasaki) 1’46.272Superstock 1000:An early on crash at Turn 14 decided not to allow Sylvain Barrier to boost his lap-time set yesterday adjustable handle in Qualifying 1, but didn’t prevent the defending STK1000 Champion from scoring his 3rd pole position of the year. Monza race winner Lorenzo Savadori managed to close on the lead at his penultimate quick lap attempt just before the flag in today’s second qualifying session, eventually finishing 2nd having 0.071 seconds gap from tomorrow’s pole-sitter.Italy’s Eddi La Marra secured a final slot within the first row by winding up third before Kawasaki duo of former STK600 Champion Jeremy Guarnoni and Romain Lanusse. Championship leader Niccolò Canepa requires a good beginning in tomorrow’s race as they wound up qualifying in 8th place Motorcycle racing parts behind Argentinean Leandro Mercado and Czech Ondrej Jezek.Times:1. Barrier (BMW) 1’45.881 average 156.130 kph2. Savadori (Kawasaki) 1’45.9523. La Marra (Ducati) 1’46.0414. Guarnoni (Kawasaki) 1’46.3855. Lanusse (Kawasaki) 1’46.5306. Mercado (Kawasaki) 1’46.9407. Jezek (Ducati) 1’46.9598. Canepa (Ducati) 1’46.9609. Lussiana (Kawasaki) 1’47.01710. McFadden (BMW) 1’47.545Superstock 600 – Race:Franco Morbidelli has won an incredible and unpredictable Superstock 600 race at Portimao, after having a close 4-way battle to the victory from the closing stages. The maiden STK600 victory to the 19 yr old Italian – who had been warmly cheered by WSBK rider Michel Fabrizio at Parc Fermé at a later date – would be a pure example of perfect race craft, especially to the last lap, as they fought alongside with Tony Covena in the lead before the Dutchman went wide at Turn 13, allowing Bastien Chesaux and Gauthier Duwelz so you can get through.While Morbidelli had been able defend his small margin to absolutely as race winner, Duwelz surely could come up with a very last minute pass over Chesaux to the finish straight for 2nd, which includes a clearly disappointed Covena which you can follow in 4th place after a fantastic performance on course.Pole-sitter Adrian Nestorovic’s race drew to the very early end at the first turn after high-siding and landing badly relating to the tarmac. The Australian was clinically determined to have no major injuries except for a concussion.Results:1. Morbidelli (Kawasaki) 10 Laps/45.920 km in 18’20.298 average 150.243 kph2. Duwelz (Yamaha) 0.0623. Chesaux (Honda) 0.1034. Coveña (Kawasaki) 0.2205. Gamarino (Kawasaki) 3.6636. Nocco (Kawasaki) 4.7847. Marchal (Yamaha) 5.6408. Mulhauser (Yamaha) 11.6309. Vitali (Suzuki) 11.81410. Jones (Honda) 15.20011. Salvadori (Yamaha) 15.36612. Casalotti (Yamaha) 17.15713. D’Annunzio (Yamaha) 17.29614. Cecchini (Honda) 17.49215. Schmitter (Yamaha) 18.465Standings:1. Duwelz 772. Chesaux 563. Morbidelli 544. Coveña 525. Morrentino 336. Mulhauser 327. Nestorovic 318. Gamarino 319. Salvadori 2710. Nocco 2511. Tessels 1912. Casalotti 1913. Tuuli 1714. Tatasciore 1615. Vitali 15For details: www.worldsbk.com -->
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    www.badminton-web.fr Index du Forum -> Accessoires
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: