Forum
Accueil

Espace
Membres

Index du Forum -> Clubs et associations -> Race 2 - Winner2010

Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aderfp633

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juin 20, 2013 12:49 am    Sujet du message: Race 2 - Winner2010 Répondre en citant

WSBK: Checa Confident As Ducati-Friendly Imola Awaits
PROGRAMMING NOTE: Round 2 with the Superbike World Championship frommotorcycle engine covers Imola,SportBike Levers, Italy will air back-to-back on SPEED Sunday, April 1 starting at 2:00pm ET.Team Althea Racing as well as riders Carlos Checa and Davide Giugliano attained motorcycle helmet rearsets Imola today, all set to do battle from the second round worldwide Superbike Championship, occurring a few days ago.The Althea guys have made one of the most of the month-long break involving the first and second events, making use of the team to get ready, mentally and physically, for those run of upcoming races.Within the opening round of Phillip Island, which happened around australia one month ago, reigning world champion Carlos Checa experienced ups and downs; after a sudden crash in race 1,motorcycle adjustable levers, the Spanish rider created for things by winning race 2,Motorcycle Racing Parts, pocketing 25 all-important championship points. Checa gets to Imola in fourth position through the standings,adjustable levers motorcycle, behind Biaggi, Melanmotorcycle racing partsdri and Sykes.Checa’s new teammate Davide Giugliano was racing in the Australian track for ones motorcycle mufflersfirst time. He closed race one inch a good ninth position as well as second race of waking time in thirteenthandle gripsh, earning himself ten precious points and twelfth put in the riders’ standings.Last season,adjustable motorcycle levers, Ducati’s home track awarded Checa a race win with a third place finish while Giugliano was runner-up in sportbike mirrorshis Stock 1000 race. Significant favorable tracks as long as the Ducati 1198 can be involved, both riders have high desires for this upcoming Imola race weekend.Carlos Checa:“I’m feeling good following having a month off. I’ve been skiing these last days, creating a dose of fun, and after this I find myself prepared to return to track. There is good references at Imola surely but found . understand how people are doing when compared with our rivals. I’m feeling confident, because it’s an outstanding track in the Ducati and then a track i really enjoy (I’ve won three for the last four races). I had some terrific memories of last year’s event - great emotions,adjustable clutch lever, great fans – we hope it's the same again on this occasion. I usually enjoy racing at historic tracks like Imola,adjustable levers, also to do best being successful extremely satisfying.”Checa’s Superbike form at Imola:2011: Race 1 – 3rd, Race 2 - Winner2010: Race 1- Winner, Race 2 - Winner2009: Race 1 – DNF,motorcycle levers, Race 2 – 10thDavide Giugliano:“I’ve done what physical training I will to the upcoming race but I’m still struggling with inflammation within the arm, which caused me problems within Phillip Island round. We’ll be required to understand how that strengthens recently to look at proceed the bike. Bu motorcycle fairing t I enjoy the Imola track and so i love racing at your house in Italy, and so i desire to be able to make two strong races come Sunday.”
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    www.badminton-web.fr Index du Forum -> Clubs et associations
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: