Forum
Accueil

Espace
Membres

Index du Forum -> Cours -> celebrating its very own 40th anniversary in 2013

Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aderfp633

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juin 20, 2013 1:36 am    Sujet du message: celebrating its very own 40th anniversary in 2013 Répondre en citant

LE MANS: De Chaunac Awarded Spirit Of Le Mans Trophy
On the occasion with the 90th anniversary with the 24 HoSportBike Leversurs of Le Mans,adjustable Lever, led tail light assemblyHugues de Chaunac, President of this ORECA Group, celebrating its very own 40th anniversary in 2013, was presented the Spirit of Le Mans trophy because of the Automobile Club de l’Ouest. This distinction is enabled to an individual who has displayed the spirit of Le Mans."It’s an awesome honor and proud moment for the Spirit of Le Mans trophy," de Chaunac said. "I’m especially happy because 2013 is an extremely special year: the 90 number of the Le Mans 24 / 7 as well as the 4 decades of ORECA."During my first trip to Le Mans, as a spectator while in the Matra years, I imagined of transforming into a point about this legendary race. Forty years later I often state that I pointed out that dream: the trail that ORECA has brought has often been linkedmotorcycle rear stand to Le Mans, and here it is again today.double bubble windscreen"Whether it be possible making use of big manufacturers like Mazda, Chrysler, and already Toyota, or Team ORECA,motorcycle levers, while using Audi R8, Peugeot 908 HDi FAP and ORECA 01, or finally as being a constructor in the ORECA 03 LM P2,adjustable levers, I had experienced some very special times at Le Mans,adjustable levers motorcycle, and hard moments too. Nevertheless i know a very important factor motorcycle helmet : I can’t miss the grand, I’ve become an addict. I’m thrilled to participate the various big names that are honored by your Automobile Club de l’Ouest."ORECA’s history is tightly linked to the 1 day of Le Mans. Debuting inadjustable levers 1977 with Renault, ORECA has 18 participations at La Sarthe,motorcycle adjustable levers, both alongside the most significant brands in addition to being its owsportbike mirrorsn constructor. Again 2010, ORECA will undoubtedly be around as the partner with TOYOTA Racing to give you operational support to own two TS030 HYBRID cars. A primary player during the 24 Hours of Le Mans,adjustable clutch lever, ORECA has one overall victory with Mazda (1991),Motorcycle Racing Parts, three wins in GT wwomen motorcycle helmetsith the Chrysler Viper (1998, 1999,adjustable motorcycle levers, 2000), in addition to the lap record inside Peugeot 908 HDi FAP (2010) and six five finishes overall within its last nine participations. ORECA is in addition entered for a constructor, with eight chassis (seven ORECA 03 and the other Alpine A450), and oversees the engine preparation for nine competitors in LM P2. Furthermore, ORECA the Events and Store departments organize various activities through race week. In the future, it’s a large class of passionate those that will live along the 7days / 7days of Le Mans rhythm!
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    www.badminton-web.fr Index du Forum -> Cours
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: