Forum
Accueil

Espace
Membres

Index du Forum -> Clubs et associations -> lf4xasz4-spun6

Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aderfp633

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juin 20, 2013 1:52 am    Sujet du message: lf4xasz4-spun6 Répondre en citant

Yoshimura Suzuki’s Stewart Overcomes Challenging First Moto At Thunder Valley
The following is from Yoshimura Suzuki…LAKEWOOD, CO (May 26, 2013) – Yoshimura Suzuki Factory Racing’s James Stewart rallied spectacularly at round two of the 2013 AMA Pro Motocross Championships at the Thunder Valley National in Lakewood, CO, on Saturday. After a tough first moto, Stewart came back to race his Yoshimura Suzuki RM-Z450 to a podium finish in the second moto, for a seventh-place overall result. Yoshimura Suzuki’s Stewart was one of four Suzuki riders in the top 10 at Thunder Valley this weekend.Although Stewart got a poor start in the first moto, he was making the most of it when another rider fell in front of him. Stewart suffered a get-off but quickly resumed racing, albeit from last place. He put his head down and focused on moving forward, eventually making it to 15th. Faring better in the second moto, Stewart got off the gate in the top 10 and maneuvered his Yoshimura Suzuki RM-Z450 through the field and into third. Combined, his overall result was seventh.“I went 15/3,” said Stewart. “The 15 sounds pretty bad, but I didn’t get a good start in the first moto and a rider went down right in front of me and I ran straight into him. I went over the handlebars…. I was way dead last,motorcycle mufflers, but I made my way up to 15th. It was good because I felt strong the whole race. In the second moto, I didn’t get the best start but I tried to pick off people one by one. I got into third and kind of settled in. Overall, the third was nice, the 15th wasn’t, but I feel better. We’ve really been working on bike stability and now I feel like we’ve got the Yoshimura Suzuki RM-Z450 dialed in. I’m happy with that and I actually feel really good… I think it’s time to start winning some races.”Next weekend, the Yoshimura Suzuki crew will head to Muddy Creek Raceway for the Tennessee National. This event represents the first time that the AMA Pro Motocross series has held an event in the Southeast in 15 years. Stewart is excited about the race.“I’m definitely looking forward to Muddy Creek,” said Stewart. “I don’t think I’ve been there since I was 13 years old, so it’s been more than 12 years since I’ve raced there. It’s an awesome facility… I think the track should be good and I’m looking forward to the race.”Yoshimura Suzuki Factory Racing’s next race is round three of the 2013 AMA Pro Motocross Championships on Saturday,motorcycle helmets, June 1st, at the Tennessee National in Blountville, TN. Check out the Lakewood “Behind The Scenes Race Report”:2013 Thunder Valley MX 450 Results:1. Ryan Villopoto2. Ryan Dungey3. Justin Barcia4. Trey Canard5. Mike Alessi6. Clement Desalle7. James Stewart 8. Tyla Rattray9. Kevin Strijbos10. Dean Wilson2013 AMA Pro Motocross 450 Standings:1. Ryan Villopoto – 1002. Ryan Dungey – 883. Justin Barcia – 704. Trey Canard – 705. James Stewart – 666. Mike Alessi – 547. Tyla Rattray – 498. Ryan Sipes – 379. Weston Peick – 3610. Andrew Short – 34
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    www.badminton-web.fr Index du Forum -> Clubs et associations
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: