Forum
Accueil

Espace
Membres

Index du Forum -> Accessoires -> Dallara-Chevy

Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aderfp633

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juin 20, 2013 5:22 am    Sujet du message: Dallara-Chevy Répondre en citant

INDYCAR: Conway Leads Coyne 1-3 To Win Detroit Round 1
The drivers who bet on Reds--Firestone's Red alternate tires--early today in Detroit wished installed their own on black. And also gamble, taken by Dale Coyne Racing what is the best tires to make use of (if) with race winner Mike Conway, was literally brilliant.INDYCAR's rule that mandates each driver must complete laps on both Red and Black tires during a race left teams some choices to select heading directly into the initially the weekend's doubleheaders, and also in hindsight--and leading into Sunday's race--there's now one clear approach to follow. The Reds showed a steep decline in performance after only a couple of laps, creating the opportunity for those to begin the process on Reds, to exercise slow on that stint, and charge to the finish usually in the final two stints on Blacks. Typically the most popular option demonstrated that they are a sequence of running Blacks/Reds/Blacks, letting go the very center the main race,motorcycle fairing, while very few, including Conway, opted going like hell during the initial two stints on Blacks while attempting develop a giant lead and tackle the recalcitrant Reds on the sprint to the checkered flag.That call by DCR strategist/engineer John Dick was, since many drivers realized within the race, the only method go.Firestone's Black primary tires were around 1.5 seconds per lap faster than Reds which helped Conway--the former full-time IndyCar driver creating a one-off for DCR--to take complete command of this event when he scored the team's third win in their fourth decade of competition.Conway's Blacks, together with inch-perfect driving delivered even on a moment's notice, allowed him to enjoy almost all of the first 55 laps with the 70-lap race, when he did bolt on Reds to seal from race, the main be reoved from in performance that sunk many other drivers never materialized.It was the best drive matched with perfect strategy."I can't thank Dale enough for producing this possible," said Conway, that will start tomorrow's Race 2 from pole. "They've given us a great car all weekend. The actual vehicle was amazing around the blacks and also on your Reds. Amazing pace and best wishes with the crew guys." Mike Conway, team owner Dale Coyne and Justin Wilson celebrate the team's 1-3 finish from the first of the Chevy Indy Dual In Detroit rounds. (Photo: Marshall Pruett) The Briton, who won the 2011 Long Beach Grand Prix for Andretti Autosport, held to the extent that 20 seconds over Andretti's Ryan Hunter-Reay on his solution to a 12.9-second victory with the reigning IndyCar champion, while his DCR teammate Justin Wilson rounded the podium.Accompanied by a massive lead built on Blacks, Conway maintained eat the gap he amassed on Reds--even as RHR used his Blacks to attract down that gap through the closing laps, nonetheless American couldn't extract the equivalent level of speed through the primaries that Conway found. "The DHL Chevy was great nonetheless middle stint on Reds...we merely fell out of it," said RHR. "We were as quick as [Conway] on Blacks; we have been reeling him in on Blacks and were pulling him in by about two seconds (per lap) in the bottom but he was too fast. It's obvious the backs are better."Wilson, starting in 16th, worked his usual magic to ascend the running order, but wanted to grip inside final laps to provide a charging Scott Dixon nearly took third through the start/finish line.“It's tough,motorcycle mufflers," said Wilson. "Scott was coming fast and i knew he was good. I just aimed to hit my marks be sure I didn’t go overboard. He had two or three operates on me,motorcycle helmets, we just attempt to position my car having the fishing line so that it lasted tougher for him prush out a. I only agreed to be sliding around there afterwards. It was good fun. I’m really pleased for Mike to obtain the win. It’s great to gain Dale Coyne Racing 1-3 to the podium, both cars there."Dixon led Team Penske's Helio Castroneves in fifth with his fantastic teammate Dario Franchitti in sixth. Like Conway, Dixon's drive was amazing and brilliant given that the Kiwi made multiple pit stops during the initial few laps to obtain repairs made after Penske's AJ Allmendinger rode within the rear of his car and flew into your barriers. “I [went] to tducati clutch covershe back in the field there twice together with to drive a car through it," said the Ganassi Racing driver. "Tough day, tough weekend for qualifying. At the least starting 10 or 12 spots further up tomowomen motorcycle helmetsrrow therefore really should be looking positive."Allmendinger, who was uninjured inside the crash but perceived to damage his thumb while climbing above the fence to safety, will race tomorrow and served as the only serious accident throughout the day.“I jammed it when i attemptedto clear the fence there," he was quoted saying. "I had guys on sides of me. I have Scott Dixon around me; it’s my fault. I feel bad. We’ll try again tomorrow and hopefully it’s good enough. I’m givingled tail light assembly it everything I’ve got.”Sarah Fisher Hartman Racing's Josef Newgarden improved just about the most positions on Saturday, hauling his No 67 from 24th to seventh.“A good day," he was quoted saying. "We had a strong car. I reckon we should instead probably tweak it a few facts before tomorrow. We did an admirable job where we started together with the team had great pit stops along with a killer strategy, so well be seeking to work very hard tomorrow to copy that.”Combined with Allmendinger, Dragon Racing's Sebastimotorcycle engine coversen Saavedra and Barracuda Racing's Alex Tagliani also found the wall, ending their respective days but without the scmotorcycle mufflersary visuals or extreme impact. Saavedra, going for a page from Team Penske's Willpower, was shown giving Marco Andretti--the driver he blamed for punting him in the wall--the double bird while standing trackside because Andretti Autosport driver circulated under caution.Together with Hondas finishing 1-3, 4, 6-7, 9-12, japan manufacturer eased a bit of its pain by winning the Chevy-sponsored race after losing the Indy 500 within the Bowtie Brigade. Honda also won the 2012 Detroit race--sponsored by Chevy--with Scott Dixon.Until now in 2013, Chevy won both Honda-sponsored races at St. Pete and Barber, building a fun little bit of additional rivalry in between the brands.Round 2 from Detroit commences on Sunday at 3:30 p.m. ET.Results Saturday of your Chevrolet Indy Dual in Detroit #1 IZOD IndyCar Series event about the 2.35-mile Raceway at Belle Isle Park, with order of finish, starting position in parentheses, driver, chassis-engine,motorcycle fairings, laps completed and reason out (if any):1. (2) Mike Conway, Dallara-Honda, 70, Running2. (4) Ryan Hunter-Reay, Dallara-Chevy, 70, Running3. (16) Justin Wilson, motorcycle helmet Dallara-Honda, 70, Running4. (15) Scott Dixon, Dallara-Honda, 70, Running5. (12) Helio Castroneves, Dallara-Chevy, 70, Running6. (11) Dario Franchitti, Dallara-Honda, 70, Running7. (24) Josef Newgarden, Dallara-Honda, 70, Running8. (9) Willpower, Dallara-Chevy,motorcycle stands, 70, Running9. (23) Graham Rahal, Dallara-Honda, 70, Running10. clip on handlebars(3) James Jakes, Dallara-Honda, 70, Running11. (6) Tristan Vautier, Dallara-Honda, 70, Running12. (Cool Simon Pagenaud, Dallara-Honda, 70, Running13. (19) Tony Kanaan, Dallara-Chevy, 70, Running14. (25) Charlie Kimball, Dallara-Honda, 70, Running15. (20) James Hinchcliffe, Dallara-Chevy, 70, Running16. (17) Simona De Silvestro, Dallara-Chevy, 70, Running17. (1) EJ Viso, Dallara-Chevy, 70, Running18. (22) Ed Carpenter, Dallara-Chevy, 69, Running19. (7) Takuma Sato, Dallara-Honda, 68, Running20. (1Cool Marco Andretti, Dallara-Chevy, 67, Running21. (21) Ryan Briscoe, Dallara-Chevy, 66, Contact 22. (10) Sebastian Saavedra, Dallara-Chevy, 32, Contact 23. (5) Alex Tagliani, Dallara-Honda, 28, Contact 24. (14) Sebastien Bourdais, Dallara-Chevy,adjustable levers 19, Mechanical25. (13) AJ Allmendinger, Dallara-Chevy, 0, Contact Race StatisticsWinners average speed: 90.753Time of Race: 01:48:45.4309Margin of victory: 12.9707Cautions: 3 for 14 lapsLead changes: 4 among 3 driversLap Leaders:Conway 1-23, Hunter-Reay 24-43, Conway 44-52, Wilson 53-55, Conway 56-70Point Standings: Castroneves 182, Hunter-Reay 179, Andretti 178, Sato 168, Wilson 161, Dixon 154, Hinchcliffe 143, Kanaan 141, Pagenaud 126, Kimball 122.Marshall Pruett is SPEED.com's Auto Racing Editor, covering IndyCar and sports cars. Now on his 27th year on the sport, Pruett was an open-wheel mechanic, engineer and manager before joining SPEED. Actually is well liked results in RACER, Road & Track and Racecar Engineering. Follow him @MarshallPruett.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    www.badminton-web.fr Index du Forum -> Accessoires
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: