Stages
Liens
Club
Tournoi
Forum
Accueil

Espace
Membres

Index du Forum -> Offres/demandes de matériel -> ending the session early.Jonathan Rea –

Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aderfp633

MessagePosté le: Ven Juin 21, 2013 8:07 am    Sujet du message: ending the session early.Jonathan Rea – Répondre en citant

WSBK: Donington Park QP Ticker
Pata HondaJonathan Rea set the second-fastest period in this afternoon’s truncated first qualifying session at Donington Park in the united kingdom in planning for Sunday’s two fifth-round World Superbike championship races.The Pata Honda rider sat out this morning’s free practice session, which has been located in atrociously cold,Sportbike Gear, wet and windy conditions. However,Sportbike Parts, Rea lapped some.023km Donington Park circuit in a time of 1m31.560s this morning for taking provisional second place behind pace setter Tom Sykes,adjustable clutch lever,motorcycle custom parts,Motorcycle Racing Parts, who crashed unhurt as rain felsportbike mirrorsl at the conclusion of the session.His Pata Honda teammate,sport bike parts, Leon Haslam, passed a medical this morning just a month after breaking his left-leg at Assen inside Netherlands. The 29-year-old have been undergoing intensive therapy after a surgical procedure on 28 April to insert a pin within his tibia. Haslam also sat out this morning’s free practice,adjustable Lever, and surely could complete only one or two laps with the cold and windy conditions today prior to when the rain returned, ending the session early.Jonathan Rea – P2, 1m31.560sIt was okay today but it’s never ideal in those track conditions. We thought we would sit out FP1 this morning because I don’t think there was much being gained in those really, really wet conditionswomen motorcycle helmets also, the weather forecast says it’s able to improve. In qualifying we went out right away because I want to getting some sort of feeling and we all have zero data out of this circuit to the new electronics package. We couldn’t produce a great deal of gains through the session although i think tonight you can easlily tweak the engine-braking together with the data we have got. That’s the place that bike really involves and then we really need to sort that out before we get a new chassis. I felt comfortable within the bike but it really was quite windy in existence - i must own up, they weren’t the most suitable conditions to ride in,motorcycle levers,motorcycle gear, i absolutely guess it’s employment in progress and I’m eager for capitaliclip on handlebarssing about what we’ve learned. Tomorrow our bike should be more precise than race-ready, shall we say?Leon Haslam – P14, 1m33.402sI wasn’t planning to continue when the conditions were as dodgy because they were today howevere,adjustable levers, if it rains tomorrow I want to secure a banker in. I had been able to accomplish that and acquire in the double bubble windscreentop 15 in the case it rains,motorcycle adjustable levers, and I only got two laps in dodgy conditions. We developed a few adjustments to the bike which helpe rear motorcycle standd the knee but in that session I saw it no pain killers, no strapping, nothing,SportBike Levers, so for my situation it may possibly only progress from now. I’m going now to make it iced up with some more treatment making a better prepare for tomorrow morning.Pieter Breddels – Technical Co-ordinatorIt’s good to acquire Leon back for the bike,adjustable motorcycle levers, that she can ride! We are now now after the process of the bike more comfortable for him, but due to their weather we didn’t perform lots of laps. He finished 14th but we’ll continue tomorrow and see what goes. Jonathan was fast straight as is also through this afternoon’s dryer conditions. There’s not really a great deal more to say about today, whicrearsetsh was dominated by the next thunderstorm. Tomorrow it’s supposedmotorcycle exhaust to elevate, so we’ll buy a better idea in motorcycle helmet the morning. Page 1 of four Prev 1234 Next
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    www.badminton-web.fr Index du Forum -> Offres/demandes de matériel
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: