Stages
Liens
Club
Tournoi
Forum
Accueil

Espace
Membres

Index du Forum -> Conseils pour se perfectionner -> t had possibilities to show how good they’

Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aderfp633

MessagePosté le: Ven Juin 21, 2013 8:08 am    Sujet du message: t had possibilities to show how good they’ Répondre en citant

F1: Webber Frustrated By Van Der Garde Collision
Mark Webber did a remarkable job to overcome front wing damage in Canada to not only finish fourth additionally it is set fastest lap.After the race, the Aussie managed to get it obvious they weren't impressed with Giedo van der Garde,adjustable clutch lever, who received a drive-through penalty right after the pair collided,Sportbike Gear,adjustable motorcycle levers, and the Dutchman spun.Webber felt that with an undamaged car he might have tried an enhanced likelihood of fighting for your podium.“I became a wonderful start,” he said. “I must say i didn’t have too numerous avenues to spend. I left for the center and obviously (Valtteri) Bottas and Nico (Rosberg) were in the administration area, outside must proceed to the opposite side,motorcycle gear, and I lost a modest amount of momentum. It had become a bit like Monaco. We’re getting our starts sorted, however these last two races we haven’t had possibilities to show how good they’ve been.“But anyway,motorcycle gear, I settled in behind Nico, and yes it became true that they was managing the pace a bit more,sport bike parts, looking to settle him wasn’t that easy. We the motor car very critical on temperatures,motorcycle custom parts,Sportbike Parts,sport bike parts, i absolutely had to sit out on slipstream and manage the automobile temperature,adjustable Lever, sega's amotorcycle engine coverslso a little a curveball.“Mercedes covered us well with the stop, while the battle was on again. I'm happy to see Mercedes did the precise for Nico,Sportbike Parts,motorcycle levers,Sportbike Gear, because I imagined that has been attending bite him in the arse, and it also turned out it did, that's good. I finally got past him,motorcycle custom parts, the motor car was happy then, obviously, and then we will get perfectly into a rhythm – until we motorcycle racing partscaught a pay driver without the need of mirrors, and I lost front side wing.“The motor car was very damaged from that. It was subsequently extremely tough from thmotorcycle exhaustere. We were very keen for getting on the podium. I'm sure we everything teed up adequately to do that, and you can’t have got a bleeding car with Fernando (Alonso) surrounding you. He’s likely to benefit from that.”Regarding issues with backmarkers, Webber said: “They’re doing their particular race in the process, obviously. I’ve had the experience inside a Minardi, I’ve already been through it in any shitbox, even so you need to look in yobrake clutch leversur mirrors. Once the guys fighting for that podium are coming along, there’s four corners wi motorcycle helmet th blue flags. We can’t disappear in a hole either. That had been that.”Meanwhile,adjustable levers motorcycle, Christian Horner agreed how the collision were Webber’s fault. “Van der Garde left the doorway open,adjustable levers, it’sled tail light assembly under blue flags,motorcycle adjustable levers, it’s his responsibility to build option for the race leaderSportBike Leverss comingsportbike mirrors through,Motorcycle Racing Parts, after which it he just turned back. It turned out only a click silly move. He obviously got a penalty for this, but he just wasn’t conscious of principles transpiring.”Horner said the team considered changing the nose but opted by no means.“We checked it nonetheless the performance loss was outweighed decorations loss to move the nose box while in the pitlane,” the c's boss said. “And then we decided i would leave it.“I’m sure without that front wing, he might have held Fernando off, or perhaps closed down Lewis (Hamilton).” Adam Cooper notched up his 28th season as a racing journalist in 2012. He is discussed about F1 for SPEED.com since 2005. Follow him on Twitter.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    www.badminton-web.fr Index du Forum -> Conseils pour se perfectionner
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: