Forum
Accueil

Espace
Membres

Index du Forum -> Cours -> of Sweden

Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aderfp633

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 24, 2013 2:28 am    Sujet du message: of Sweden Répondre en citant

GT: O'Connell, Wilkins Win World Challenge At Detroit
Johnny O’Connell,motorcycle mufflers, of Flowery Branch, Ga.,motorcycle fairings, and Mark Wilkins, of Toronto, stood ahead step in the podium after winning Round Six on the Pirelli World Challenge GT and GTS Championships in your Cadillac V-Series Challenge,motorcycle fairing, an area of the Chevrolet Detroit Belle Isle Grand Prix. O’Connell, during the No. 3 Cadillac Racing Cadillac CTS-V.R, is nearly to defending his Belle Isle sweep in 2012. He led out of the pole, never relenting charge on the 25-lap race that averaged 69.083 mph to the 2.35-mile, 14-turn street course. The race was slowed by two cautions lasting earnings of 10 laps. The original of thhandle gripsose cautions was introduced on lap one the moment the No. 36 Kia Motors America Kia Optima GTS car of Nic Jonsson, of Sweden, made heavy contact with the right-side retaining wall only 100 yards following green flag. The actual caution was thrown for two people separate incidents involving lead-pack cars in each class. Your initial incident occurred when Alrearsetsex Figge, running in fifth back then, collided along with the wall in the exit of Turn 13 inside No. 9 K-PAX Racing Volvo S60. Your next collision, which happened almost simultaneously, involved the No. 42 Acura/HPD/RealTime Racing Acura TSX of Peter Cunningham. Running third in GTS at the moment,motorcycle stands, Cunningham’s machine reached a rest facing the tire barrier thus 11, along with the lefmotorcycle fairingst front wheel completely disconnected out of the car. “Both caution periods help me out,” O’Connell said. “I seemed to be having some complaints about the tires, to ensure the yellows allowed me to cool them down and ma motorcycle helmet nage the property to the finish. We don’t employ a number of tuning in the car to switch the handling. I got using my brakmotorcycle engine coverse bias knob to further improve the handling, but an extensive run under green worked against me. It is my opinion my benefits of the Volvo was enable you to dig deep inside opening laps with the race is undoubtedly the restarts to getting a gap. Certainly they was forced to be concerned about everyone in it. “For you to do well while you race a highly effective backyard. Best five cars were nose to tail around here. We have some work to because of have the car better for tomorrow. Everyone would have been a little faster on Sunday.” Randy Pobst, of Gainesville,motorcycle helmets, Ga., comprised on a trying Detroit race weekend in 2012 where he finished last in Race One thanks to an accident on your start, and ninth in Race Two. Saturday, he finished second within the No. 6 K-PAX Racing Volvo S60, only 1.188 seconds behind the winner. “I live to be in Detroit,” Pobst said. “I’m a car guy. I have to thank my K-PAX Volvo Racing team for assembling an amazing car today. Numerous things about that car are so incredibly distinct from the competitor’s we race against. Tends to make an interesting race, In my opinion we over achieved a few facts in qualifying then think we missed it a few facts during the race. “I investigated the forecast and figured rrt had been only going to be wet. It had a giant storm headed straight for Detroit. I don’t comprehend what style of deal Cadillac has aided by the weather gods, but rear motorcycle standthe track dried right up. It was subsequently an arduous race with Andy [Pilgrim] giving me hell the entire time with James Sofronas right behind him. I’m happy with second place which will seek out that first instance finish tomorrow.” Andy Pilgrim, of Boca Raton, Fla., copied the performance of his teammate finishing third while in the No. 8 Cadillac Racing Cadillac CTS-V.R. He capturemotorcycle exhaustd the positioning, additionally, the Cadillac CTS-V Move of this Race, by getting around James Sofronas about the first restart. “The setup on mymotorcycle mufflers Cadillac became good,” Pilgrim said. “At the end, James [Sofronas] from the Audi was through out me. I'm sure Concerning some white paint on the back of my car, nevertheless it really had been a good, competitive race. I couldn’t get close enough to Randy [Pobst] inside the Volvo to develop a go forward him. There were less rubber regarding the track of your rain washing nicely a week ago. The track will receive faster with all the more rubber that gets placed down. The project that your Penske organization does in the track is actually great. There are numerous passing zones, generates things more exciting for those fans and us drivers.” GT Drivers’ Championship leader James Sofronas, of Villa Park, Calif., finished off the podium as a beginner in 2010, crossing the cloths line fourth from the No. 14 GMG/Mobil 1 Audi R8. Tim Pappas, of Boston, was the benefactor of Figge’s late-race retirement. Finishing fifth, Pappas scored his fourth-career top-five from the No. 54 Black Swan Mercedes AMG SLS. Page 1 of 2 Prev 12 Next
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    www.badminton-web.fr Index du Forum -> Cours
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: