Forum
Accueil

Espace
Membres

Index du Forum -> Papotages divers -> SportBike Levers

Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aderfp633

MessagePosté le: Mer Juin 26, 2013 9:39 am    Sujet du message: SportBike Levers Répondre en citant

2013 NBA Finals: It’s time for the real LeBron James to sta bar end mirror nd up,Coach Outlet,motorcycle brake lever
The Spurs are blowing out the Heat on their home floor. Everyone is standing.And LeBron James stands there, silent. He looks unmoved,Coach Factory Outlet, sullen,Cheap Toms Shoes,motorcycle clutch, uninterested — as if he’s waiting in line for nachos on the concourse at halftime.The NBA Finals are now three games and 12 quarters old, and I’m still waiting for LeBron to definitively take over just one. Nobody was more impressed by his ability to trust in his teammates during lean times these playoffs. During long stretches of Dwyane Wade clanks and Chris Bosh 20-footers that went just 19,clutch lever,Coach Outlet Store Online, during fumbled passes and altogether slog-like offensive execution,Coach Outlet Store Online,SportBike Levers,Coach Outlet, LeBron has stayed t billet mirror adjustable Lever rue to his guys.LeBron’s loyalty to players who sometimes are playing so poorly they don’t deserve to be on the floor sport bike accessories with him is to be commended in an I-Gotta-Get-Mine world.But it’s time for him to get his — to become more Michael than Magic,Coach Factory Outlet,adjustable handles, to be more of a ruthless scorer than a consummate playmaker. It’s time for LeBron to be the game’s most potent force or it will soon be time to admit the harsh truth: The Spurs just might be better from top to bottom, a collection of parts that work together instead of combust apart during tough times in June.Of course,Jordans for Sale, late Tuesday night it came out that Tony Parker’s hamstring may well change the tenor of this series completely. He is having a MRI exam Wednesday. If he can’t go, or if he is severely hampered,Toms Shoes Outlet, good night Spurs. And if n bar end mirror othing else, at least LeBron agrees with the theory that he has to take more initiative. “Honestly, I’ve just got to play better,” LeBron said, still perspiring in the Heat locker room. “I can’t have a performance like that and expect to win the game. I’ve got to shoot the ball better and I’ve got to make better decisions. I’m not putting the blame on anybody, I’m owning everything I did.”San Antonio’s win by knockout, 113-77, was so reminiscent of what the Mavericks did to the Heat two years ago,Cheap Toms, getting big moments from their star Dirk Nowitzki but also incredible supporting roles from Jason Terry a Sportbike lever nd Jason Kidd and, really, anybody that was open on the perimeter when the ball was sailing. LeBron doesn’t get most of the grief for this one, though it did take until Motorcycle lever 1 minute 35 se Brake and handle lever Clutch Lever conds left in the third quarter for him to score his third field goal of the game. Imagine that, a four-time MVP held to just four points through almost three quarters — in a game some of his teammates were just plain dreadful. “I’ve got to do more,Toms Shoes Sale, it’s that simple,” he continued. “We got smashed. “There’s nothing positive out of this game, everything was a disaster. I’m just missing shots. They’re going under my pick-and-rolls and daring me to shoot. Anytime I get into the paint they’re putting two bodies in front of me. In transition they’re getting bodies in front of me. They’re doing a good job. But I’ve got to be able to knock down shots”
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    www.badminton-web.fr Index du Forum -> Papotages divers
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: