Forum
Accueil

Espace
Membres

Index du Forum -> Conseils pour débuter -> 4. Brandon Wilhelm

Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aderfp633

MessagePosté le: Sam Juin 29, 2013 7:09 am    Sujet du message: 4. Brandon Wilhelm Répondre en citant

AMA Pro Flat Track Daytona I Results 2013,Coach Outlet Store Online,Coach Factory Outlet
Flat Track is back! The 2013 season opener at Daytona would be a taste of what's destined to be a remarkable year of racing.The 2013 AMA Pro Flat Track season Presented by J&P Cycles got off to a stellar come from Daytona. Day 1 of the two day Flat Track schedule was stuffed with practice runs, qualifiers, meet-and-greets with fans as well as heated final races that saw one rider gain his first-ever pro win, and the other gain redemption from a broken back which ended his season in 2012.AMA Pro GNC Expert SinglesMikey Rush returned to flat track piloting a Honda CRF450R for Machete Energy and after two restarts and a fierce battle wi brake clutch levers th Brad “The Bullet” Baker, won the inaugural Expert Si Motorcycle lever ngles race of 2013. Baker,Coach Outlet, riding for Specialty Fabrication,Coach Outlet Store Online, held to second-place over two seconds just before Montgomeryville Cycle’s Jared Mees,Coach Factory Online,Coach Outlet Store Online,Coach Factory Outlet, the defending AMA Pro Grand National Champion. The win was especially gratifying for Rush,Coach Outlet, whobroke his assistance programs were 2012 and was made to sit the rest of the time of year. He last won an authority Main event in 2007,Coach Outlet, also at Daytona and was elated to get the victory.“I like Daytona,” said Rush, “This place is special to me. I became watching what he (Baker) was doing. I made (the pass) stick. We attempt to deposit some smooth laps afterward.”The race was halted twice throughout the early laps after riders got tangled also 3,Coach Factory Outlet, but when underway that it was Baker who jetted in to the front."The Bullet" surely could hold steady within the lead many different laps and seemed to be operating a comfortable gap at the field, but Rush was tenacious and very soon caught Baker as you move two went head-to-head for assorted laps. Rush pushed past therefore 4 on Lap 18 an SportBike Levers d once through the lead was uncatchable. Mees held steady in third and was happy to see Rush earn the win following his difficult season 2009.“As soon as i saw Mike, I was thinking, ‘he’s going to win this thing,’ ” Mees said. “I’m happy fo racing lever r Mike. He deserves that win.”Mees didn’t go home empty handed though, as he took home the $1000 dollar prize after winning the four-lap Dash for money a part of a second previous to Henry Wiles. Wiles challenged Mees for the podium but was could not locate a line past, ending the leading event in fourth. TJ Burnett Farms’ Brandon Robinson took fifth accompanied by Scott Powersports’ Matt Wei adjustable handle dman in sixth and Jake Johnson in seventh.Rushtakesthe initial points leader during the Expert Singles class and tomorrow night he’ll aim to double his score on the Daytona Flat Track II onFriday, March 15th.AMA Pro GNC Singles Daytona I Results 2013: 1. Mikey Rush (Honda) 2. Brad Baker (Ho adjustable levers nda) 3. Jared Mees (Honda) 4. Henry Wiles (Honda) 5. Brandon Robinson (Kawasaki) 6. Ma adjustable lever tt Weidman (Honda) 7. Jake Johnson (Honda) 8. Johnny Lewis (Honda) 9. Stevie Bonsey (Honda) 10. Jethro Halbert (Suzuki) 11. Robert Pearson (Honda) 12. Kenny Coolbeth, Jr. (Kawasaki) 13. Kayl Kolkman (Kawasaki) 14. Donald Mullen II (Honda) 15. Jeffrey Carver Jr. (Honda) AMA J&P Cycles Pro SinglesIn the J&P Pro Singles main event, rookie flat tracker Kyle Johnson of Boughner Racing designed big impact,powering his Kawasaki KX450F tothe win during his first professional race. He outperform High Dairy Stores’ Jason Isonnock by only over one second and Mike Poe finished in third.Johnson made the pass in the f clutch lever ront usually in the final laps, getting well before Poe who had previously been leading. The Pro Singles main got to a difficult start, with two restarts necessary. After the second restart, defending Pro Singles champion Stephen Vanderkuur was forced to retire from your race as a consequence of mechanical circumstances his team had aimed to resolve once the first restart. Once the action was underway, Johnson never was not the lead fighting hard with Isennock and Poe throughout. Wilhelm Racing’s Brandon Wilhelmcrossed the linefourth, as well as GP Sports’ Rodney Spencer Jr. in fifth. Waters Auto Body’s Ryan Wellswould finish the evening sixthwith Hunter Mfg.’s Hunter Taylor trailing in seventh.Just as with the GNC Expert Singles, the Pro Singles riders find a second day of competition at Daytona’s flat track on Friday. Johnson is appropriate to give his overall lead and can involve some stiff competition in Isennock and Poe, not to mention Vanderkuur if he’s capable of curing his mechanical gremlins.AMA Pro Singles Daytona I Results 2013: 1. Kyle Johnson (Kawasaki) 2. Jason Isennock (Honda) 3. Mike Poe (Honda) 4. Brandon Wilhelm (Honda) 5. Rodney Spencer Jr. (Honda) 6. Ryan Wells (Hodna) 7. Hunter Taylor (Honda) 8. Dan Bromley (KTM) 9. Jake Constantine (Honda) 10. Wyatt Maguire (Yamaha) 11. Cory Strickler (Honda) 12. Robert Lewis (Honda) 13. Austin Luczak (Honda) 14. Dominic Colindres (Honda) 15. Shayna Texter (Honda)
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    www.badminton-web.fr Index du Forum -> Conseils pour débuter
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: