Forum
Accueil

Espace
Membres

Index du Forum -> Accessoires -> rubber and tread groove

Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aderfp633

MessagePosté le: Sam Juin 29, 2013 7:21 am    Sujet du message: rubber and tread groove Répondre en citant

Pirelli Angel GT Tire Review
Sport-touring tires aren’t limited to bikes with adjustable windscreens, heated grips and hard luggage anymore. Depending on a market study by Pirelli nearly 40% of all the radial motorcycle tires purchased Europe adjustable lever in 2011 and 2012 were in the sport-touring type while only 12% with the market are ST models. Recognizing that supersport, naked and perhaps adventure-bike owners were also fitting sport-touring skins to the machines, Pirelli decidedto make a tire which may satisfy commuters,Coach Outlet Store Online, tourers and weekend warriors in an array of segments. Enter the Pirelli Angel GT. The Angel GT replaces the Angel ST along with a direct attention to offering better performance, but just as importantly, more consistency within the lifetime of the tire. Pirelli set the thing in the GT to own best mileage from the segment and improved wet performance while retaining the favorable handling qualities for which the brand is thought. For doing that lofty goal a full redesign developed. Even though the tread pattern on the GT looks very like the older ST model,Coach Factory Online, the land and sea (rubber and tread groove) ratio continues to be increased by 10% around the front and 16% on rear. Long clutch and brake levers er continuous grooves evacuate more water and then the flow continuity has actually been improved. Tread direction has additionally optimized, replacing two grooves with one larger cut in a steeper angle into the sidewall. Entire body means more rubber to reach the street for dry grip plus more ! effective water shredding properties for wet duty. An additional belonging to the tread redesign isthe center ribbon of rubber has risen for better braking relating to the front tire and increased mileage for the rear. Finally the groove depth about the shoulder may be decreased to get more detail grip and stiffness when leaned over. Slip force since the tire rolls around the pavement is just about the biggest culprits of premature wear; to counteract this Pirelli has created an innovative generation low curvature profile around the rear tire. The Angel GT is already flatter inside the center for a bigger contact patch minimize the stress advice about mileage performance,Coach Factory Outlet, as you move the sides are 5% steeper to increase lean angle. With the larger footprint produced by the ultra-modern shape, a WSBK racing-derived carcass is employed to offer the tire more structural support. This decreases elongation as load increase to get a sportier feeling tire. The 3rd side on the tire’s construction triangle stands out as the compound. Straightforward a 100% silica monocompound covers all the surface. On the rear a dual-compound sees exactly the same 100% silica within the sides for dry and wet grip and also a 70% silica compound in your center must be used for mileage and high-speed stability. The middle stripe is the reason 20% of one's entire surface of the rear tire. A new continual mixing process combines hybrid polymers,Coach Outlet,louis vuitton borse, reactive resins and nano materials to hold traction performance as tire temps rise.Pirelli taskedthe Motorrad Test Center toconduct motivated test that compares the Angel GT’s mileage and handling performan motorcycle clutch ce falloff on the lifetime of the tire. The resultsclaim the Pirelli tops the usable lifespan through the Michelin Pilot Road 3, Bridgestone BT023, Dunlop Sportmax II and Continental Road Attack 2 - within that order. Italso found that the Angel GT maintain a pool of most consistent feel and while the tire wears. About the Deck and Track Pirelli brought the media to Southern Italy to get the Angel GT within the test using very unique situations. Can be the audience was shuttled to the port capital of scotland- Taranto where i would be conducting the foremost unusual braking tests ever conceived to obtain a press introduction. Three 2013 Kawasaki Ninja 1000's sat hoping for to the deck of Italy’s flagship aircraft carrier, the Cavour. That’s right sportbikes on the airplane deck of the aircraft carrier! Before each run when was flooded with seawater associated with a great time to the deck at 60-70mph that has a hard visit to the final to buy a feel for the wet grip within the GT. This was definitely one for the coolest things I’ve done at a motorcycle, not a great deal may just be gleaned from that test. The Cavour’s flight deck surface has significantly more grip than perhaps the stickiest asphalt. Actually, the Pirelli engineers confirmed there was actually a 50% higher coefficient of friction than the average road. So yes, I ended, and i also stopped fast. So quickly that your Ninja’s ABS computer would go screwy and tr Motorcycle racing parts y to activate given that the rear tire lifted and then the front tire decelerated for a price not in the parameters set by Kawasaki. Whilethe first day of testingwas a good thrill, cost-free day would prove the mettle of the Angel GT on handlingat the Porsche-owned Nardo Technical Center. Three.7-mile course was created to replicate conditions in the real world an Street Bike Levers d was tagged by the protection team as “not really a racetrack.” Undulating pavement patches, mixed asphalt surfaces and limited runoff areas confirmed the fact that was directed at test tires, notset lap times. But any ribbon of black linked together at each and every end is definitely a racetrack in your eyes of the true motohead, and soon after sightings laps it turned out ridden in respect for that unspoken rule. A bevy of motorcycle choices were made available from full-on sport touring behemoths to naked bikes to just a variety of Yamaha YZF-R1s. For any first session I went for that 2013 Yamaha FJR to totally obtain sense of the Angel GT on an element that will be your most apparent application. I’ll just cut on the chase and say My business is very impressed in the Angel GT. Get hot time was amazingly quick, reaching operating temperature and optimal grip just a 1 / 2 a lap. The tires were more w Motorcycle lever illing to have down to business than I used to be for the FJR, plus it took several laps before I came to be comfortable to totally offer this business. When full stick was applied I was allowed to actually get my knee on to the ground within the big Yamaha. Consider this is actually a 637-pound sport tourer. Lean-in takes minutely more effort while using the flatter profile of th clutch lever e rear tire than Pirelli's sport offerings, but it’s not an annoyance just an observation. Once from the centerline with the tire movement for the fringe of the Angel GT is really linear and there's no stepped feel when crossing over in the high wearing center compound into the stickier outside. The degree of grip is phenomenal for any tire which can be must wear long and possess wet grip. In the portly FJR I found myself in a position to push the front-end even so the tire never allow to go unexpectedly. The GT lets you know the situation is getting loose and after that breaks free that have an easy slide as opposed to a violent snap. Not until did I have a moment this was pucker-worthy on the Angel GT. While flogging a Triumph Street Triple, Manged to get around the gas way too hard . before the apex associated with a tight left and then the rear-end stepped out while at full lean. As you move the tire let it go, it was actually identical to the front, withthe slide was slow adjustable handle and controlled. Although my error got me sideways, the predictable nature of your tire’s grip made it feasible to hold the throttle setting and drive out of the slide. It’s worth noting the testing of one's Angel GT this time was at a pace that may not be possible on the street and was even ridiculous at times over the handling course. Pushing the limit for the track just proves how capable these Pirellis are saved to the street. Granted they don’t develop the velco-grip of Pirelli’s sport rubber, however they're well over the level expected from the sport-touring tire. And they can work for a whole lost longer. The Pirelli Angel GT Front Sport Touring Tire and Pirelli Angel GT Rear Sport Touring Tire are found at Motorcycle-Superstore.com beginning at $127.99.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    www.badminton-web.fr Index du Forum -> Accessoires
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: