Forum
Accueil

Espace
Membres

Index du Forum -> Clubs et associations -> Coach Factory Outlet

Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aderfp633

MessagePosté le: Sam Juin 29, 2013 8:32 am    Sujet du message: Coach Factory Outlet Répondre en citant

Yoshimura Suzuki鈥檚 James Stewart Cards Top-Five Finish At Muddy Creek
The following is from Yoshimura鈥?/em>BLOUNTVILLE,Coach Outlet Store Online,Coach Outlet Store Online,Coach Outlet Store Online,Coach Factory Outlet, TN (June 2,Coach Factory Outlet, 2013) 鈥?Yoshimura Suzuki Factory Racing鈥檚 James Stewart completed a thorough performance along at the Tennessee National in Blountville,Coach Outlet,Coach Outlet, TN,Coach Factory Outlet, on Saturday afternoon. The first-ever national motocross at Muddy Creek Raceway saw Stewart pilot his Yoshimura Suzuki RM-Z450 to the respectable fourth place overall. As a result,Coach Factory Online, he was considered one of five Suzuki riders from the top ten earlier this week.Racing at Muddy Creek in my ballet shoes in many than Years,Coach Outlet, Stewart carded two strong moto finishes despite some internal struggle. While in the first race, he got a top-five start and ran in the podium position for a few laps before finishing fourth. Inside the second moto, Stewart again got an extensive begin with his Yoshimura Suzuki RM-Z450 and avoided an awful turn-one pile-up. He continued to spotlight turning smooth, consistent laps in order to complete sixth. Combined, these results gave the Yoshimura Suzuki rider fourth overall.鈥淧ractice didn鈥檛 go perfect for us,鈥?said Stewart. 鈥淚 was somewhat disappointed... I don鈥檛 know, it was subsequently to begin with in a while i always possessed a complete off day. I鈥檝e had off practices however always managed to make it up generally event in the present day, I simply really didn鈥檛 have anything. I didn鈥檛 possess any flow with all the track. And it was pretty tough, many different ruts and turns and jumps that provided being pretty perfect within the motorcycle. In like manner come with an off day even on a track just like that wasn鈥檛 good. But we鈥檙e will make some changes in the week, so i personally desire to make some changes with myself, then we鈥檒l return strong for Mt. Morris.鈥?/p>Yoshimura Suzuki Factory Racing鈥檚 next race is round four of your 2013 AMA Pro Motocross Championships on Saturday, June 8th, within the High Point National in Mt. Morris, PA. Check out the Muddy Creek 鈥淏ehind The Scenes Race Report鈥?Innagural 2013 Muddy Creek MX 450 Results:1. Ryan Dungey 2. Justin Barcia3. Ryan Villopoto4. James Stewart 5. Mike Alessi6. Clement Desalle7. Kevin Strijbos8. Andrew Short9. Trey Canard10. Broc Tickle2013 AMA Pro Motocross 450 Standings:1. Ryan Villopoto 鈥?1432. Ryan Dungey 鈥?1333. Justin Barcia 鈥?1144. James Stewart 鈥?995. Trey Canard 鈥?906. Mike Alessi 鈥?857. Tyla Rattray 鈥?598. Clement Desalle 鈥?589. Andrew Short 鈥?5410. Ryan Sipes 鈥?49
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    www.badminton-web.fr Index du Forum -> Clubs et associations
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: