Forum
Accueil

Espace
Membres

Index du Forum -> Accessoires -> 000 in the weekend

Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aderfp633

MessagePosté le: Dim Juin 30, 2013 2:23 am    Sujet du message: 000 in the weekend Répondre en citant

NHRA: Massey Gets Win No,Sportbike Gear. 4 At Norwalk
Spencer Massey raced to his fourth Top Fuel victory of the year Sunday from the Summit Racing equipment NHRA Nationals at Summit Racing equipment Motorsports Park. Mike Neff (Funny Car),motorcycle custom parts, Vincent Nobile (Pro Stock), and Andrew Hines (Pro Stock Motorcycle) also were winners for the NHRA Full Throttle Drag Racing Series event. Massey powered his FRAM/Prestone dragster to his first Norwalk win by having a quicker reaction time firstly to keep journey quicker, but losing, Capco Contractors dragster of final-round opponent Steve Torrence. While using the victory, Massey returns to the series points lead. “I knew the total round would be huge," said Massey. "Steve was running awesome all day. He’s been running awesome all season, actually. I’m from Texas,motorcycle gear,motorcycle fairing, he’s from Texas, and then we both drove Top Alcohol Dragsters in Division 4. Aspect here was even hot think itrrrs great is set in Texas." In Funny Car, Neff claimed his second win of the year and second at this particular track by defeating Tim Wilkerson through the final round. Neff drove his Castrol GTX Ford Mustang to a performance of four years old.217 seconds at 298.21 to hang off Wilkerson's Levi, Ray & Shoup Mustang. “I don’t recognize how it all works,Sportbike Parts, but Norwalk has definitbrake clutch leversely been good in my experience," Neff said. "We’ve done fairly well within the hotter racetracks. We usually do pretty much on those. And frequently, merely seems to be you travel certain areas that you always succeed at, and then there are some tracks you attend also it just seems to be your own private wardrobe do any good regardless of what you’ve been doing around that time. Tim Wilkerson install very much of any run over there. It must be very close inside the finish line, in order that it was just our day.” In Pro Stock,led tail light assembly Nobile celebrated an NHRA sweep during the winner’s circle after claiming his second win of year. Through the final round, he powered his Mountain View Tire Dodge Avenger to a new performance of 6.661 seconds at 208.01rearsets mph to defeat the Summit Racing Chevy Camaro of defending world champ Jason Line. Nobile also defeated Line in your final of Saturday's K&N Horsepower Challenge. Considering the victory, Nobile claimed even more than $100,000 in the weekend; younger crowd won the $50,motorcycle helmets,000 K&N Horsepower Challenge race on Saturday, claimed $25,000 for the race win and another $25,sport bike parts,000 for the NHRA Sweep Bonus for winning both events all through the weekend. Alters are also won inside 2011. “I i never thought in a million years that things can be going in this way," said Nobile. "My team supplied me with all the fastest car today, and so i really need to let them have the financial lending. [The semifinal wow Allen Johnson] was the good round I ever won around my life. I saw Jason Line and Shane Gray get a pedaling match looking at me, then i mentally prepared myself for any situation. Luckily, dad [John] educated me in tips on how to drive and said to me to access 5th gear asap basically had to lift and saw which the other guy wasn’t around me. I felt like Ron Camotorcycle engine coverspps vehicle. "The best part for the weekend was getting Peggy [Coleman], my partner within the K&N Horsepower Challenge, that Toyota Tundra. She is in a bad situation where she lost her house, it was great to grant something in to her." In Pro Stock Motorcycle, three-time world champ Hines claimed his third win of motorcycle mufflersthe season on his Screamin' Eagle Vance & Hines Harley-Davidson by using a performance of 6.929 at 193.43 during the final round agamotorcycle racing partsinst opponent Hector Arana Jr., who rode his Lucas Oil Buell. Hines is considered the first rider to win three times at Norwalk ( also 2009 and 2007). It was subsequently Hines’ 28th career victory. “It was a superb weekend around for the teclip on handlebarsam, and just treated it like we did [in Chicago] a week ago when I got the national event win,motorcycle fairings,” said Hines, who remained in second put in place the points standings. “We simply slowly picked way along at the tune-up. Conditions changed tremendously today. The environment dehydrated very much, and we struggled a few things with my bike your initial couple rounds, but we many userful stuff here against Eddie [Krawiec, teammate] in the semifinals, and luckily I'd been able to find the eight-thou win against Eddie from the semifinals and learned everything we possibly could and applied that to your final. Which had been our very best speed of one's weekend and good e.t. with the weekend. It was subsequently a heck of a race with Hector Jr. I beat him on your holeshot in Houston, understanding that was huge,motorcycle mufflers, as well as to repeat the process is ‘ice cream’ to the cake.” The NHRA Full Throttle Drag Racing Series continues July 20-22 while using Mopar Mile-High NHRA Nationals at Bandimere Speedway in Denver.Don Walsh raced to his first career victory in your NHRA Pro Mod Drag Racing Series presented by ProCare Rx. Walsh held off event No. 1 qualifier and Ohio native Troy Coughlin on the final round after defeating David Roemer,motorcycle stands, Mike Janis, and Kevin McCurdy in earlier rounds. Through the final round at Summit Racing equipment Motorsports Park, Walsh powered his '11 Ford Mustang past Coughlin accompanied by a performance of 5.893 seconds at 251.95 mph. Walsh posted the second-quickest and fastest pass within the event to adopt win. Coughlin had the starting-line advantage motorcycle helmet but slowed near midtrack when his Chevy Camaro with lost traction and handle by using a performance of 11.771 at 92.65. Considering the victory, Walsh moves to fourth with the series points standing.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    www.badminton-web.fr Index du Forum -> Accessoires
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: