Forum
Accueil

Espace
Membres

Index du Forum -> Accessoires -> Aprilia Racing Team

Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aderfp633

MessagePosté le: Dim Juin 30, 2013 4:33 pm    Sujet du message: Aprilia Racing Team Répondre en citant

Eugene Laverty Nips Sykes In Dutch World Supers
Photography by Gold & GooseAfter the earliest race at Assen,Gucci Borse, it didn’t appear as if anyone could touch Kawasaki’s Tom Sykes,Borse Gucci Outlet,Borse Gucci,Borse Gucci Outlet, but Aprilia’s Eugene Laverty found something extra for race two, hung tight with Sykes,Gucci Sito Ufficiale,Jordans for Sale,Gucci Outlet, passed him with four to get and be able to held off a very good comeback by Sykes during the final number of turns to win race two on the globe Superbike race Sunday. With the checkered flag both of them were separated merely .089 seconds motorcycle brake lever in any great two-way battle.The skirmish for any final podium spot was as intense. Loris Baz, Jonathan Rea,Gucci Sito Ufficiale,Gucci Borse,Toms Shoes Outlet,Gucci Outlet, Chaz Davies and Sylvain Guintoli a wonderful four-way duel for ones other half of the race therefore it was Baz seeking out for a option to keep Rea under control to secure the next podium,Gucci Outlet, putting both factory Kawasakis to the box. It marked the primary podium for Baz this coming year.Davies recovered from the mor Motorcycle lever ning crash to end some kind of fifth,Borse Gucci, just well before Guintoli, who completed the rostrum the first time 2010.The end result is war and peace points battle with Guintoli still holding the series lead with 111. Arrived logjam in second with Laverty, Davies and Sykes all tied with 83 points apiece.At all Laverty looked totally going to stay with Sykes in your second leg. Two of the ran one-two straight into the first turn. T brake clutch levers hey gradually begun to draw back through the adjustable lever other countries in the field. Rea held third early, well before Baz and Davide Giugliano. Davies was charging but happened to be about eighth around the first lap. That point on lap five he stuffed his way past teammate Marco Melandri having a ruthless pass. Giugliano, who arrived at as much as third, crashed out spectacularly on lap six,Toms Shoes Sale, his bike flashing a streak of orange flames as fuel escaped in the tank.With four laps to spend Laverty,Borse Gucci, who been pressuring for a number of laps, finally out-cornered Sykes and took through the lead. He was over a charge and immediately gapped the rac Street Bike Levers e one winner. Surprisingly the end of the race didn’t play into a typical script. As opposed to fading back, Sykes suddenly mounted a last lap charge and made a comeback on Laverty.It was a vibrant last number of turns as Sykes desperately tried to select a passing lane,Borse Gucci Outlet, however narrow,Borse Gucci Outlet, while Laverty fiercely guarded within through each collection of corners. Right out of the final turn Sykes went high entering followed by dove tight inside to the exit,Gucci Sito Ufficiale,Gucci Borse, but Laverty’s Aprilia has been a tad stronger out from the turn under acceleration and Laverty held on for his second win of the season,Borse Gucci,Gucci Borse, fifth of his career.“It was fantastic to acquire the victory,” Laverty said. “Really unexpected today. The primary race we were back there in fourth,Gucci Outlet, wishing to cling on to get a podium. Thought about didn’t think we will beat Tom today I have to say, he was so strong. A sizable on account of my crew…they really placed their heads together between races and created the best change with the bike and also that really transformed the Aprilia that helped me to acquire the w SportBike Levers in. It’s a few facts even closer the championship leader again. We right back in your fight.”Sykes had been happy after second and said he’d hoped the race might played out a bit differently.“I wished he have passed me earlier,” Sykes said that has a grin. “It was much easier to follow him in your fast perhaps the circuit. It wasn’t to be. That it was so in close proximity to really do the perfect weekend, but I’m very happy with the steady set out to the season. It was subsequently nice to finally gain some momentum today. It has been a waste, I became somewhat excited within the exit with the chicane where Eugene put his bike and i also just ran towards the curb, which took me out of your seat, but he rode well and I’m awaiting moving on now.”Baz was picture-perfect in the closing laps to maintain off Assen expert Rea. He was delighted with his or her first podium of 2013.“It was a great race,” he stated. “I didn’t be prepared to be in the podium with the dry yet. Just wished for inside top 5, consider yesterday the crew did a brilliant job while using the bike. The race is a bit close sometimes with Sylvain,Gucci Sito Ufficiale, nevertheless came down to confident that Possible pass him again when he passed me at the end of the straight. I've to thank all the Kawasaki staff simply because they did a very good job.”While finishing over podium in race two Guintoli ultimately included in his series lead. He was up by 22 after Aragon now incorporates a 28 point advantage commencing Monza on May 12.Assen - FIM Superbike World Championship - Race 2 1. Eugene Laverty (Aprilia Racing Team) Aprilia RSV4 Factory 35'36.8142. Tom Sykes (Kawasaki Racing Team) Kawasaki ZX-10R 35'36.9033. Loris Baz (Kawasaki Racing Team) Kawasaki ZX-10R 35'42.6624. Jonathan Rea (Pata Honda World Superbike) Honda CBR1000RR 35'42.7045. Chaz Davies (BMW Motorrad GoldBet SBK) BMW S1000 RR 35'44.1736. Sylvain Guintoli (Aprilia Racing Team) Aprilia RSV4 Factory 35'44.2187. Leon Camier (Fixi Crescent Suzuki) Suzuki GSX-R1000 35'57.9098. Marco Melandri (BMW Motorrad GoldBet SBK) BMW S1000 RR 36'04.0819. Michel Fabrizio (Red Devils Roma) Aprilia RSV4 Factory 36'07.04710. Carlos Checa (Team Ducati Alstare) Ducati 1199 Panigale R 36'09.21511. Ayrton Badovini (Team Ducati Alstare) Ducati 1199 Panigale R 36'16.73812. Max Neukirchner (MR-Racing) Ducati 1199 Panigale R 36'20.71813. Ivan Clementi (HTM Racing) BMW S1000 RR 36'36.98314. Federico Sandi (Team Pedercini) Kawasaki ZX-10R 36'38.66715. Mark Aitchison (Team Effenbert Liberty Racing) Ducati 1098R 36'39.478RT. Jules Cluzel (Fixi Crescent Suzuki) Suzuki GSX-R1000 24'31.112RT. Davide Giugliano (Althea Racing) Aprilia RSV4 Factory 8'07.727RT. Vittorio Iannuzzo (Grillini D adjusta clutch and brake levers ble handle entalmatic SBK) BMW S1000 RR 3'39.175
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    www.badminton-web.fr Index du Forum -> Accessoires
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: