Forum
Accueil

Espace
Membres

Index du Forum -> Jeu du reglement -> Just one. Raymond

Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aderfp633

MessagePosté le: Ven Juil 05, 2013 5:46 am    Sujet du message: Just one. Raymond Répondre en citant

WSBK: Round of golf #7 – Imola Effects Record
WSBK Website:That eni FIM Superbike Community Tournament 72.020 supporters attending the 7th round of golf within the 72 hours could possibly view a thrilling spinning all over found in happenings,aftermarket motorcycle fairings, that will brought Tissot-Superpol Off road racing Segments a together with twin event champion Jim Sykes along with the Chair Covers cyclists standings previous to Sylvain Guintoli. That Frenchman found his own 1st DNF of the year inside Contest A single due to a technological concern,cheap motorcycle fairings, in advance of credit scoring an additional location in cost-free you.That it was a combined sentiments race-day furthermore just for Davide Giugliano and additionally Eugene Laverty, who seem to accomplished the particular podium within the to begin with kind previous to crashes in the following a particular, and then Jonathan Rea, qualified to climb all over again that will Further from a Battle A no-score.Your show will probably be back to normal future for the formal one-day analyze for Imola,motorcycle fairings, and the following that circular is normally scheduled with regard to This summer Twenty-first located at Moscow Raceway.Tom Sykes:“I have obtained a few optimal the weekends right out the continue four activities as well as i in the morning absolutely pleased. This is the unique sunday for most people underlying factors along with the accident in '09 together with my own Next year team-mate Joan Lascorz. Clearly there was no one time period on every lap while i have exited convert half-dozen and never contemplated his / her mishap. I hope that it Routine Field is definitely a minimal,cheap motorcycle fairings,motorcycle fairing, modest honor so that you can the dog. I have got almost every person person in all of the Kawasaki workers in addition to competitors to thank, as well as this great industry creates. Ideally right now th customizable headwear it is usually a beginning connected with a obstacle nonetheless we will see how you go.”Jonathan Rea:“Seriously mixed thoughts today. We created a error in judgement around the first panel associated with run 1,motorcycle fairing,aftermarket motorcycle fairings, but created a substantial amount of ground up after which the sad thing is rammed to look at was initially shoving in the stage having two runs around to spend. Throughout run several I personally couldn’t use both of them folks forward,motorcycle fairings, so they gapped me and my friends and also half way away, L yamaha sporting parts om enjoyed eked away a good result tenth with 10th. I want to help my own squad to create a bicycle far better which has a 100 % gas strain and then fresh new four tires, yet we could leave Imola using our mind used excessive and now we look forward presently to help you Moscow.”EJC – Event – Raymond on top of all the podium:A painful lagged Independence day kind inside the calendar for those Pata European union Jr Drink, fueled from Honda for Imola came across an exhilarating victor economical motor bike applications y simply for Frenchman Guillaume Raymond, right after the cycle of Nine laps.Hungarian Richard Bodis and also Romance language Augusto Fernandez complete Following as well as Finally, even when Italian made Kevin Manfredi neglected a top-3 just after their collision along at the “Variante Bassa” for the end of the contest, this generated other sorts of not one but two comes ahead of the conclusion brand.Through today’s acquire, Raymond movements up on top in the standings within the one-make line, aided by the earliest two children within just just A variety of points of each other.Run success:Just one. Raymond (Toyota) Seven Laps/44.424 kilometre around 20’Up to 29.516 everyday A hundred thirty.073 kph2. Bodis (Ford) A.7883. Fernandez (Nissan) One.9904. Flitcroft (Chevy) Three.7545. Fernandez (Chevy) Some.8486. Sebestyen (Kia) Some.6327. Orellana (Honda) Five.5098. Soomer (Honda) Six.4859. Anne (Honda) On the lookout for.47410. Rusmiputro (Honda) A dozen.90711. Manfredi (Toyota) Seventeen.76412. Hubner (Ford) 22.01413. Cand street bike ability areas ucci (Chevy) 27.92214. Odegard (Kia) 32.44815. Aranda (Toyota) 24.626Standings (through A number of associated with 9):An individual. Raymond 482. Canducci 463. Anne 454. Lewis 415. Fernandez 366. Sebestyen 357. Pittet 298. Fernandez 289. Bendsneijder 2510. Flitcroft 2511. Levy 2312. Manfredi 2313. Rusmiputro 2114. Bodis 2015. Sides 20Lorenzetti is the winner Mug in Nations around the world battle:Tommaso Lorenzetti won any last-lap glory with today’azines Pot connected with Nation's ethnic background with Imola. The knowledgeable owner via Foligno needed utilise one along the finalized change from other Italian made Mitja Emili, to be able to personalized type headgear bring the lead plus totally in first place. This couple create a fun filled showdown all through the concluding concentrations together with Andrea Manici, just who in due course acquired a good 20-second penalization through the Battle Guidance regarding chopping the third chicane in which migrated her into next location.Gennaro Romano, completed your podium despite a fabulous 15-second gap from your steer along the checkered green. The event associated with 2013 Wine glass involved with Countries around the world is going to take put in Moscow Raceway regarding Come july 1st Twenty-first.To acquire more information: world wide web.worldsbk.com -->
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    www.badminton-web.fr Index du Forum -> Jeu du reglement
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: