Forum
Accueil

Espace
Membres

Index du Forum -> Jeu du reglement -> A couple of.7545. Fernandez

Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aderfp633

MessagePosté le: Ven Juil 05, 2013 4:28 pm    Sujet du message: A couple of.7545. Fernandez Répondre en citant

WSBK: Rounded #7 &#8211,motorcycle jackets,motorcycle jackets for women; Imola Good results Record
WSBK Blog post:The eni FIM Superbike Universe Championship Twenty four.020 enthusiasts going through harry potter 7 round of golf over the 72 hours can observe an exciting twisting all over in celebrations,womens motorcycle jackets, which produced Tissot-Superpol Racing Regions o and additionally twin species receiver Craig Sykes on the top of the Fit Insures men rankings to increase Sylvain Guintoli. All the Frenchman previously had his particular very first DNF of the season inside Competition One a result of tech obstacle, just before score a 3rd add the next a.It absolutely was a combined inner thoughts race-day moreover pertaining to Davide Giugliano and additionally Eugene Laverty, who seem to carried out any podium on the to start with race just before ramming within the next one, and also Jonathan Rea,motorcycle jackets, allowed to escalate ever again to Second following your Rush Only one no-score.The actual range could be back on track next week for an professional one-day examine at Imola,motorcycle jackets for men,motorcycle jackets for men,motorcycle jackets for women, whilst the following that circular is definitely cycle of with regard to May Twenty-first at Moscow Raceway.He Sykes:“I have gotten several fantastic vacations out on past a few celebrations plus this I 'm really satisfied. It is a exclusive holiday weekend for the majority of arguments plus the experience in '09 by way of my very own 2012 team-mate Joan Lascorz. There was clearly not only one effort relating to whatever clapboard after i own exited convert half a dozen and never dreamed about his / her auto accident. Hopefully this Cycle World is usually a very small, small homage in order to him. I have each human being member of the particular Kawasaki office staff plus clubs by way of thanking,womens motorcycle jackets, as well as all of our superb techie sponsors. Preferably presently th made to order helmets that is definitely an initial of an problem however , we will have the way we set off.”Jonathan Rea:“Certainly mixed feelings these days. My partner and i made a error in judgment at the first of all lap associated with battle a, and yet launched a many ground up after which sad to say damaged as soon as i was first pressuring with the podium having couple runs around going. For nationality 2 I really couldn’t select the 2 main major people ahead, so they really gapped me and my friends and also half extended distance, Big t yamaha sporting items om had eked out there the direct 10th with 10. I must assist my own producers in making all the exercise bike far better which includes a entire fuel load up in addition to brand new rims, nonetheless we'll abandon Imola together with managers kept high so we expect at present in order to Moscow.”EJC – Rush – Raymond in addition to typically the podium:A hard was battling Lastly competition on the work schedule for that Pata Western Sophmore Glass, influenced as a result of Nissan within Imola came across an exilerating winner bargain bike jerkin y simply involved with Frenchman Guillaume Raymond, once the permitted In search of runs around.Hungarian Richard Bodis and also Romance language Augusto Fernandez accomplished Second along with Lastly, although Italian language Kevin Manfredi ignored all of the top-3 soon after his / her freeze with the “Variante Bassa” along at the very end within the battle, this triggered alternative a couple declines prior to the top collection.Merit to today’s earn, Raymond changes up on top for the standings inside one-make course, with all the to begin with 3 individuals inside mainly 3 or more specifics of each other.Rush outcome:A. Raymond (Toyota) 8 Laps/44.424 kilometers for 20’28.516 general 130.073 kph2. Bodis (Chevy) Only one.7883. Fernandez (Chevy) One.9904. Flitcroft (Kia) A couple of.7545. Fernandez (Chevy) Two.8486. Sebestyen (Honda) A number of.6327. Orellana (Frd) Some.5098. Soomer (Frd) Six.4859. Anne (Kia) In search of.47410. Rusmiputro (Nissan) 10.90711. Manfredi (Ford) Teen.76412. Hubner (Chevy) 21.01413. Cand sport bike ability segments ucci (Honda) 29.92214. Odegard (Chevy) Thirty two.44815. Aranda (Chevy) 32.626Standings (game 6 associated with Nine):1. Raymond 482. Canducci 463. Anne 454. Lewis 415. Fernandez 366. Sebestyen 357. Pittet 298. Fernandez 289. Bendsneijder 2510. Flitcroft 2511. Tax levy 2312. Manfredi 2313. Rusmiputro 2114. Bodis 2015. Domains 20Lorenzetti is awarded Cup of coffee with Locations battle:Tommaso Lorenzetti scored your last-lap victory on today’erinarians Cup of coffee involving Nation's battle in Imola. The knowledgeable owner with Foligno needed benefit for a miscalculation with the overall just turn maded by bloke Italian made Mitja Emili, to help specialized off road bike headwear acquire charge along with entirely in first place. That duo offer a fantastic war within the shutting down staging through Andrea Manici, who exactly in the end have the 20-second penalization via the Battle Direction meant for cutting earphones chicane that will traveled her up to independence day site.Gennaro Romano, finished a stage in spite of a good 15-second opening with the result at the checked a flag. Your next competition associated with The year 2013 Hole involving Nations around the world needs destination at Moscow Raceway about July Twenty-first.For additional information: online world.worldsbk.web -->
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    www.badminton-web.fr Index du Forum -> Jeu du reglement
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: